LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Account

I'm just wondering that if you quit using your account here, will you still be able to log in in a few months? I am relocating for a job for a few months where internet access is not available. Of course, I could pay way too much for a few months of dial-up but the only reason why I am relocating is to make some good money, not waste it. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Guest diamondback688

i am pretty sure you can do that...unless you or DailyDi deletes your account you can leave it inactive for a couple months and come back to it...

Yes, your account will still be good after a few months, we have no time-limits in place.

How I love this site! :)

I joined another diaper board about six months ago, not because I liked the site, but because a well-known vendor said exclusive sales would only be announced to members of that board. So far that has not happened. Anyway, coincidentally just today we were told ...

"I registered in the past but cannot log in anymore!

The most likely reasons for this are: you entered an incorrect username

or password (check the email you were sent when you first registered)

or the administrator has deleted your account for some reason. If it is

the latter case then perhaps you did not post anything? It is usual for

boards to periodically remove users who have not posted anything so as

to reduce the size of the database. Try registering again and get

involved in discussions."

This is just one in a continuing series of threats, instructions, corrections, warnings, and other notices this admin loves to send out. I haven't participated so I guess I'll get the boot.... Again.

Anyway, 3 cheers to Daily Di.

Nothing "usual" about that. Most admins I know would get a better server able to handle a larger database before they would cut their member rolls. Must be a shared-host account, not a real server.