LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time

greg55

So for those of you who have read anything of mine, I am a fairly newfound dl, took me even longer to accept it. And today was my first time messing. I had to do it over the toilet, and at first I was really proud of myself at first. But I can tell you that I do not like it. I'm gonna stick with just wetting myself.

• Like 1

I dont like doing it either but I find myself in the moment saying "yeah its gunna be good this time!" and it ruins it for me... I even give myself enemas and after I'm like "why did I do that?" You'll do it again....

As a rule, I don't like poopy pants :( But once or twice a year I do it anyway :huh: Who knows- maybe I'll grow to like it ;) And it's certainly a good thing to be diapered when you get the runs or shart, even if you don't like poopy pants :blush: I could handle it in the right RP setting with the right person though, I mostly don't like the clean-up aspect B) It's one of those things you've got to try to know for sure, and you're better off for knowing either way :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

The only time I come even remotely close to 'liking' messy pants is when I am sick or my stomach is upset and I end up using the diapers to their FULL capacity.....if you catch my drift. Even then I don't think I'm enjoying myself, rather I'm liking the fact that I don't have a bigger mess to deal with because I wore diapers......

The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. I can remember having the difficulties you describe back when I started wearing diapers more often in my 20s. Just overcoming the deeply ingrained inhibitions was difficult. Then the clean up afterward was annoying. Over the years, I've learned the easiest way to clean myself up after soiling my diaper is to take a shower.

One thing I'd encourage you not to do is use laxatives. They don't really help you "lose control." If anything, you'll develop stronger control.

My recommendation is that when you feel a strong urge to go, simply squat and let nature take its course. You see diapered kids doing that all the time. Squatting minimizes the mechanical pressure from your butt keeping the anal sphincter closed. Then just concentrate on relaxing the sphincter muscles. Once you learn how, it becomes increasingly easy to do.

I for one enjoy a nicely filled diaper allthough i don't do it that often. Like Craisler said the more you do it the more natural it becomes for you ( i should know i just fiiled mine LOL ) One time is not going to tell you if you like it or not so try it a few times then decide what is best for you.

First on congrats on finally coming to terms with liking to wear diapers it isn't easy. As for my self I very rarely well mess my diaper only if i can't make it to the restroom on time.

Hugs

-Paige