LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday Nappies

blu4

Just want a bit of advice really. We are going away on holiday in a few weeks with our kids who are thirteen and nearly sixteen and obviously they don't know that I wear 24/7 by choice. I still want to wear my nappies but I need something more discreet and easier to cope with than my usual Tena slip maxi's so I was wondering do you think that if I wear pull ups with a booster pad they would be as absorbent but easier to change and manage. Also does anyone have any recommendations of decent pull ups please? Thanks :)

Abena Abri-flex is a good pull-up that is very absorbent. Unless you plan to wear for an extended period of time or wet a lot, a booster may not be necessary.

Without appearing to be rude, why don't you just not wear 24/7 during the time you are away with your children?

If you feel the need to wear over the fortnight why not just do it overnight whilst you and your partner are in private.

Without appearing to be rude, why don't you just not wear 24/7 during the time you are away with your children?

If you feel the need to wear over the fortnight why not just do it overnight whilst you and your partner are in private.

We own a tourer caravan so the kids will be in the same space as us all the time. I suppose I could give ot a rest for a fortnight but I really don't want to and neither does my husband want me to :(

I agree that if at all possible, you give your fetish a rest for a week for the good of your children. A fetish is a lot of fun, but it shouldn't get to the point where it has taken control of your life. In that close proximity with your teenage children every day, I'd give them a rest and just enjoy all the other things about being on vacation together as a family. If having worn 24/7 for a long time has caused you bladder weakness to the point where you think you may have an accident, then go with some very discreet disposable underpants, but use the bathroom all the time and don't just let go in your disposable underpants just because you happen to be wearing them. I'm sure you are great parents, but please think of your kids and not so much about your own desires when together on a family vacation.

I agree that if at all possible, you give your fetish a rest for a week for the good of your children. A fetish is a lot of fun, but it shouldn't get to the point where it has taken control of your life. In that close proximity with your teenage children every day, I'd give them a rest and just enjoy all the other things about being on vacation together as a family. If having worn 24/7 for a long time has caused you bladder weakness to the point where you think you may have an accident, then go with some very discreet disposable underpants, but use the bathroom all the time and don't just let go in your disposable underpants just because you happen to be wearing them. I'm sure you are great parents, but please think of your kids and not so much about your own desires when together on a family vacation.

Tbh we have had rethink and had planned on me just wearing and not using anyway, so I would be using the toilet at all times anyway. I appreciate your concern though :)

If someone can not stop their fetish play for the benefit of there young children to go away on a Family Vacation then it is no longer fetish play, it is Mental Illness. wearing diapers because its fun interesting stimulating gives you a sense of security whatever the reason,If you where incontinent and had sat down with the children and told them you had a problem and you needed to wear these it would be fine,but you are recreating in them and do not want them to know, so then just stop for the time you are away it's not like anything bad is going to happen. And please do not now turn around and lie to your children and say you have an incontinence problem,Sooner or later the children will find out the truth and will not forgive or forget being lied to like that, telling them you have a disability when in reality its just desire. Everyone must put on there big boy or girl pants and go out into the world without there Age play or Fetish wear or furry character sometime and i think now is yours.

Nappy

If someone can not stop their fetish play for the benefit of there young children to go away on a Family Vacation then it is no longer fetish play, it is Mental Illness. wearing diapers because its fun interesting stimulating gives you a sense of security whatever the reason,If you where incontinent and had sat down with the children and told them you had a problem and you needed to wear these it would be fine,but you are recreating in them and do not want them to know, so then just stop for the time you are away it's not like anything bad is going to happen. And please do not now turn around and lie to your children and say you have an incontinence problem,Sooner or later the children will find out the truth and will not forgive or forget being lied to like that, telling them you have a disability when in reality its just desire. Everyone must put on there big boy or girl pants and go out into the world without there Age play or Fetish wear or furry character sometime and i think now is yours.

Nappy

They are not particularly young they are thirteen and sixteen! As for telling lies and saying I am incontinent why the heck would !!

As for inferring that I have a mental illness, well that is unacceptable and judgemental and I do not particularly apprecitae it!! So thankyou for your advice, however, I will follow my heart on this one.

If you wear 24/7 the kids probably know. They just don't say anything. I never asked why there was maxi pads under the bathroom sink in the cabnet when i was kid. I figured it out on my own in time. Could be sorta the same for your kids. Im sure they hear you crinkle if you in disposables.

I wouldn't care one way or the other as i wear 24/7 due to incontinence, So I don't have any big boy panties to go out in the world in. :P Never been a huge issue for me. And I am a AB as well so I get both things covered. Well once I could get premium diapers that is. If you are going to wear and not use, then be sure to get ones that have double tape system or refastenable tapes with a zone or whatever. I use the toliet for number 2, and having the double tapes is a godsend for not wasting diapers. I always untape one side and carefully return them to their original landing zone first then go about my business. Then pull them back off and retape them down over the first original tape from before, if not a snug tighter, never had any problems. And doing it like this lets you take off the same diaper twice, using one side one time, the other the next. Have fun. It's your undergarment, you should wear and use what you want ;)