LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay, now something on my list of things to learn and do is copy the Hannah bed for BabyMaggie. Really getting put in a crib that she can't get herself out of is on target with her LG desires.

Anyone got plans and specs for something like it?

Honu

• Like 1

Wow the beds sure do look like fun. I especially love that hannah bed...hmmmm how to fit that into my rv...

I do question the weight capacity though...at what point in the structure? My father was a wood worker, so I've built a thing or two like my worktable in here. About 250 lbs on it, can also take my weight and that is just shy of 400 all resting at the weakest point on 6 screws sunk into 1/8" wood glued to 1/8" plastic. The table is half inch plywood with a front strip of the same plywood to prevent table sagging/bowing.

Do you think they mean 330 + that metal, motorized bed + light mattress? Because that would be my guess...*scratches head*

I don't think the "No drop sides" rule affects adult furniture, but I'm sure someone would object saying that a baby could be placed in one anyway :( If I ever build an adult crib (on my list but not my short list) it will likely be a drop-side. I actually had a dream about that while napping today and got some good ideas about how to do that easily and safely but I woke up before I got the latching part figured out :whistling: Maybe the next dream will give me that detail :D I do have to wonder why I was dreaming of this as I'm hardly AB, just someone who likes working with wood and likes seeing people enjoy the things I make B)

Bettypoooh