LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Anyone Tell Me What Diapers These Are?

I go through and look at pictures of girls wearing diapers a lot (still not sure why, the submissive element maybe), and usually they're wearing diapers that are IMO too big or too small. I finally found two pics, but I'm not sure what kind of diapers they are or where I can get them.

f127_0fe5.jpg?c=8cdc

and

PS, are there any other straight guys out there that only like, or have strong preference to seeing/wearing girls diapers?

Thanks!

... I've got more pics. Basically I'm trying to identify which ones my favorites are, then figuring out where to get them.

pampers123abc.tumblr.com/image/28121604622

I like the REALLY baby-ish ones. Minimum tapes, maximum colors (pink and purple are the best), and moderate thickness like all the others.

I'm not saying I'm an AB - more of a DL but starting to lean that direction.

If only I knew some good medical supply stores in towns about an hour away that I could go to. I'd never buy in my own town. Too many people I went to school with work at drug stores now.

Suggestions? Comments? Feel free to weigh in.

Also note that none of these, Less the ABU kind are available in the united states and will cost a arm & Leg to obtain. ;) even if imported from a private seller who resells at a markup again.

Their website says they take Visa, so if your card says Visa then yeah they do. Gift card or Bank it's the same. ;)

Alright, thanks

Oh, since I still live with my parents, can you tell me where the shipping label says it comes from? On the site it says both Care Health Services and CHSI. I need to know which one it says...

Thanks!

I now have more money set away for this than I do for cigars...

Does abu take visa gift card?

Babies and kids don't fmoke cigars! Icky and NASTY! :P