LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Much Oatmeal?

That depends on how big of a mess you want ;) you can make as much or as little as you want, and also adjust the amount of water for what ever consistency you want. For example, my first trial into this I use done packet of 'instant' oatmeal (from Trader Joes) which I guess equates to 1/2 cup, added a bit of water and stirred to get everything moist, then I set it in the microwave (the water I used wasn't hot enough :blush: ) and nuked it for about 20 seconds to 'cook' everything, and I was rewarded with an amount that, when balled up, was about the size of a large lemon or orange....enough to play with. It was also firm, in the consistency of clay so that made it easier to work with,

*Shrug* It depends on what you want. Next time I plan on doing the same thing, but with more oatmeal for something larger :blush: if you add more water you get a mushier mix, less water a dryer more firm mix.

heck, cook the whole box and see what happens! :roflmao: just have fun handling that :P

So it's up to you, as only you know what you like and what you want. Having done a lot in diapers over the years, I know what I like and what I want in that department, so it's easy for me to come up with it using a substitute.

It's fun and really interesting, especially if you are out and about running errands etc...just a naughty "I have a secret" type of thing ;)

Well...it depends on who you talk to. For me, and many others ;) it's just making a batch (large or small) of oatmeal and making it to the consistency that you want, and putting that in the seat of your diaper (or underwear or what ever) to simulate having a load in your pants :blush:

Now for some, they want to.......uhhhhh 'inject' the oatmeal as a liquid(?) I guess up their back side (in the out door) so they can have a real large oatmeal poop that doesn't smell, yet give the sensation (and satisfaction) of filling your pants....with out nearly the mess of clean up (or so it's supposed to go) and smell etc...

I'm happy just cooking some up and dumping it into my shorts and go about my day with a little 'secret' tha only I know :P

So there you have it.....I think...from what I understand of part of it.....anyways...

Thanks. Now I'm wondering how exactly people get it in their bottom...

I could be wrong, as I don't practice this or actually enjoy being messy, but I think you just dump it down the back of your diaper to simulate post-pooping.

EDIT: Just saw duck's post: If you wanted to "inject" it up your bum, I guess you could make it somewhat thin & use an enema bag...You'd probably have to use a large holed plug to make sure there's no clogging.

~ moogle

Thanks. Now I'm wondering how exactly people get it in their bottom...

Not that I would ever do this myself, but perhaps a big calking gun? Fill a tube with oatmeal, shove the end up your butt and squeeze the trigger! Dosn't sound like a good idea to me at all! Better to do the post-pooping feeling by molding it in your hands to the shape you want it and dump it down the back of your diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I tried this. As a matter of fact I'm sitting in an oatmeal filled diaper right this minute, and it's great. All the squish and warmth of pooping, but none of the smell and no worry about ruining clothing or furniture if it gets out.

To answer the OPs question, I used 1/2 c oats and 1c water, microwaved it for 2.5 minutes, let it cool to around body temp, spooned it into a sandwich bag, then squeezed it out into the back of my diaper. I might use some food coloring the next time too, to really get the dirty diaper look.

• Like 1

Chocolate in the mix works nicely for color and adds a nice aroma too. :) Personally, I've enjoyed a nice firm log of oatmeal, sheathed in a condom and inserted. I've also used firm pieces of oatmeal dough with lube and inserted them in a warm bath, with enough persistence this can be an amazing experience.

Finally, I also made an 'oatmeal delivery system' that is basically a 24" long hollow dildo (about an inch diameter), filled with warm oatmeal paste and basically 'injected' like a syringe by shoving a plunger into the base of the dildo. It works quite swimmingly. I've taken as much as two and a half 'loads' from this particular toy. The cramps, contractions and whole experience of expelling all that 'mess' was unbelievably satisfying.

Guest littlesissy

I do this all the time! I love it! You just put it in the seat of your diaper.

I am not for putting food in you butt. It sounds like a good way to get sick. How are you going to explain this to the doctor?