LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psoriasis

Hi Everybody,

I mentioned a little something about my small rash on my peepee in the newbee nursey when I introduced myself..

My Dermatologist today said I have psoriasis. It could have been caused by any number of things like age, stress, rough rubbing etc. I dont think it was from wetting my feminine pads because I have been doing this for 40 years.

I'm thinking alot of stress lately and rough rubbing. Dr. perscribed Locoid Lipocream .1%

I'm hoping I can still have my weekends of pad wetting and wearing all night long. I will apply Desitin to help protect. What do you think? I cant imagine not being able to soak my feminine pads anymore......help

Locid is just a fancy name for Hydro cortisone cream. More anti-itch than actual treatment of Psoriasis itself. If it works, great... if not I'd see a different Derm because while Stress can be a trigger of an outbreak, Psoriasis is a disease, not something you get from jerking it too hard.

• Like 1

Locid is just a fancy name for Hydro cortisone cream. More anti-itch than actual treatment of Psoriasis itself. If it works, great... if not I'd see a different Derm because while Stress can be a trigger of an outbreak, Psoriasis is a disease, not something you get from jerking it too hard.

The Dr. did tell me it was a incurable disease. He said about 3% of the male population get it on their genitals. Dr. said the Locoid Lipocream will get rid of it, but it will prolly come back again. Could come back soon or later, so he wants to monitor it.

Do you think its ok to have my sissy pad soakings? I pray this wont cause a problem. I wouldnt dare mention this to the doc, so I'm asking here...Hoping someone can share experience or knowledge.

I assume, and I mean assume, that along as there are no skin lesions such as plaques, I think it might be okay, but I do not really know. You should verify this with someone who knows about psoriasis. That is no one here probably. Don't tell your doctor or whoever you ask what you are doing, just ask if if the condition or certain stages of the condition make you more susceptible to skin infections or lead to increases in sensitivity to chemicals.

It will probably go away after a while and show up elsewhere. Mine has a tendency to move to different parts of my body.

I doubt wetting would be good for it but I have no experience one the matter. What surprises me is that your Derm. didn't prescribe you a steroid cream or really any real treatment.

It will probably go away after a while and show up elsewhere. Mine has a tendency to move to different parts of my body.

I doubt wetting would be good for it but I have no experience one the matter. What surprises me is that your Derm. didn't prescribe you a steroid cream or really any real treatment.

Hi Eggster....The Doc perscribed me Locoid Lipocream .1%. Its a hydrocortisone butyrate. I do have the commonly described red/pink patches...no pain..no itching at all.

I'm sure I got it from stress. I suffer panic and stress all the time for most of my life. Also depression. I once got Shingles too from stress.

I used to take an SSRI but dont anymore. Thats why I like wetting....it relaxes me and makes me feel good. What can you tell me about the Psoriasis? I'm a little nervous about using the Lipocream on my shaft....its a steroid.

Hi Eggster....The Doc perscribed me Locoid Lipocream .1%. Its a hydrocortisone butyrate. I do have the commonly described red/pink patches...no pain..no itching at all.

I'm sure I got it from stress. I suffer panic and stress all the time for most of my life. Also depression. I once got Shingles too from stress.

I used to take an SSRI but dont anymore. Thats why I like wetting....it relaxes me and makes me feel good. What can you tell me about the Psoriasis? I'm a little nervous about using the Lipocream on my shaft....its a steroid.

Oops, I didn't see that part. I don't really know how I missed it was mentioned in at least two posts. Now as for the cream, you're not really suppose to put it in the groin area but your doctor knows what he is doing. Just allow the area to breath some, don't diaper or whatever too tightly.

I've had psoriasis for a good ten or so years but never really severe so I don't know how much use I'll be. I can tell you that you are lucky that you don't have pain or itching. What would you like to know?

I've been dealing with psoriasis for over twenty years, and yes some times it will show up there. I use the steroid cream and DONT wet or diaper for a few days untill the flare up go's away. It will just get worse. It actually says in the directions to not diaper the area being treated.

unfortunately for me the creams did not work, and as such i do light therapy two times a week. I go to the dermatologists office, strip down, and stand in what looks like a tanning booth for 4 minutes (the time increases the more you go) .... after 6 months i'm almost about 80-90% clear!