LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hmm, Not So Happy....

blu4

I have been wearing nappies 24/7 for about ten months but it has always been my idea. I am low on supplies so my husband has decided to buy me some!! I am not sure that I like being controlled..am I wrong?

It depends (oops - no pun intended) on what dynamic you both have in the relationship. It may be that he wishes to please you and participate in your fetish. I note that you just enjoy wearing and don't consider yourself an ab or dl to any degree. If it is the thought that he may have control over you in some way, this seems a little odd on your behalf. In my experience, ab/dl/fetishistic activities tend to entail a some degree of submissive/dominant behaviour if two persons (who know the other is wearing) are involved. It may be that he is coming round to possibly exhibiting care-giver behaviour.

From your previous posts / info supplied, it appears he has accepted this side of you. My advice therefore is to be thankful he hasn't rejected your love of wearing nappies, and is showing some interest. In a married couple situation, this cannot be a solitary pursuit and if it is, can lead to friction, feelings of guilt and concealment if one partner just "doesn't get it".

Perhaps you might ask him outright why he wishes to buy for you. This doesn't have to be forceful or defensive. It can just be an innocent, jokey aside. I wouldn't however let on at this stage that it has made you a little apprehensive/uncomfortable. Just go with the flow and don't feel worried about it.

• Like 1

I guess if it was me, I would think differently based on what you first posted. You stated that you have been wearing 24/7 for tha past 10 months, it being your idea. You also said you are running low on supplies so your husband decided to buy you more. I didn't read anywhere that you said he told you anything like, "Here! You were almost out of diapers! I demand that you continue to wear them 24/7/365 until I tell you, if ever, that you may return to panties! You will do as I say without question! Don't let your diaper supply get that low again or you will be punnished!"

On the other hand, since it is your own choice to wear 24/7 and your husband is OK with it and hasn't complained (at least you didn't say anything about him being OK or not OK with your decision), instead of being upset with him for restockimg your supplies, I would be happy and appriciate the fact that he is so supportive of your decision that he realized you were low on supplies and did you a favor! Something to think about: Would you be upset with him if he surprised you with a dozen roses or a box of candy? Personally, I think he was just doing something nice for you and you should thank him for it!

I think what everyone is eluding to is communication. You know your husband, so no doubt you have reached this assumption based on something, but as other people say, he may be doing it because he thinks you wanted it. Just let him know your feelings.

Could you please explain how your husband buying you diapers equates to him controlling you? I think we are all missing a critical part of the situation here. To me it would be liberating to have someone buy me diapers when I was low...oh like now *hint* *hint* everyone ;p

I do hope at least you get to have your usual brand/size. *hugs*

Seriously confused how this = controlling you?

I agree, we are missing something critical that you didn't tell us.

Also just ask him why he decided to buy you diapers...

Quite hard to explain this but I know that he likes to be in control and I am not the easiest person to control!! I am very headstrong and even though I wear nappies I have a hard time being submissive. I think that he knows what I want so I should be grateful and suck it up :)

Thankyou very much for you comments and input, I really appreciate it xx

See there was an element missing there that he likes to take control in other areas and not just this part of your life.

With that in mind I think you are reading to far into the situation, I think he was just trying to be a loving helpful husband. Also since you have been wearing for 10 months now it has become a "normal" item you need, so he noticed and got some like you would any other house hold item (except maybe tampons or menstrual pads, think most guys shy away from buying these).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gnappies

My usual brand...Tena slip maxi. Guess I should be grateful really ;)

Well at least you got the best you can buy in this country. Double them up and you will be waddling like a duck.

Would you prefer he freak out, call you a pedophile and divorce you? Because that's how many spouses react to finding out about their partner's diaper fetish. It sounds like he's trying to be nice to you or *gasp* maybe he really loves you. Ya know, like a husband/wife are supposed to? Say thank you and enjoy your diapers!

Hi blu4! I kind of agree with the other posters. I think your husband was just thinking ahead and saw you were almost out of a needed supply. You could talk to him and tell him "thank you for buying my diapers for me but I would feel better purchasing my own from now on." Tell him you felt a loss of control when he took this action away from you. Maybe there is a deeper issue here? Could you and your husband sit down and discuss some boundaries regarding your diaper-wearing and your relationship as a whole? Remember, if it's not safe, sane, and consensual then it's not roleplay anymore.