LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yes, I Have A Question.

Iwas going to update an old topic from 2 years ago when I was kicked out. I found that out of the 4400+ post I can only see ones from less than a year ago.

Did I miss the memo that we emptied the file cabinets. I am ok with it, but just confirming with the powers above.

<offtopic>

Holy crap, it's bayb!

HI BAYB! *waves wildly* I remember you!

</offtopic>

On topic, I THINK things happened with the site re-vamp. Though, I could be wrong. If you remember the topic title, try searching for it and see if that brings anything up.

~ moogle

Also, I believe there were several Site "Roll Backs" awhile back in which some data & posts were lost if I'm not mistaken & that may offer some explanation.

Rockies Fan.

It's actually a really old thing. I've been on this site for like three years and it's always been the case for me. If I ever go to my personal page and search "topics" or "posts" it only goes back a year. It seems that's just how it works.

Last I checked, topics and threads were still /searchable/, but that might've changed... but yeah, searching through your user only goes back a year. That's just how it is.

Also - I mimic Moog's reaction to your appearance. XD

~Sophie

As do I, Welcome back !!! Yeah we have had a few site glitches along the way and I believe some info was lost in one or two of them. If so we apologize, even though there was nothing we could do to prevent it. Anyway try the search thing, I hope it works and you find your stuff. :)