LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinda...Awkward. Xd

The other day when I was clocking out of work, one of my managers was on break and looked at me...for some reason he always looks at me like I did something wrong (or at least I read it like that), so naturally I thought he was wondering who gave me permission.

Well I read him wrong. He jokingly replied, "what am I, your babysitter? Do I need to give you a bottle and change your diaper too?"

....uh, yeeeeeeeeah.... :whistling:

• Like 1

Lol! Actually you could've responded with something like: "Yeah in fact, I am actually in need of a change." Imagine the look on his face! Seriously though I know it would've been wrong to say that especially to one of your managers. Were you actually wearing at the time & perhaps he noticed, & that was why the comment was made? Anyway I definitely agree that must've been awkward!

Rockies Fan.

Nah, I wasn't wearing anything.

Ever since that incident when the padding fell out of my diaper and on to the floor, I stopped wearing at work. x.x

That's why he looked at you so inquiringly...

Nah, I wasn't wearing anything.

Ever since that incident when the padding fell out of my diaper and on to the floor, I stopped wearing at work. x.x

May I ask how that embarrassing thing happened with the padding?

I swear my boss always seems to have that look that I did something wrong also, but I'm sure it is just all in my mind. I know he is always going crazy dealing with everything that he has on his plate to finish that week.