LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving For Good

Guest LittleBabyEddie

I am looking into this situation and if you all would talk to me about this I will handle this.. For now I have reversed the ban on chat. I checked the logs and see no reason for a ban. Would you all involved chime in on this thread and say your piece and lets get this behind us. Thanks gang.

Guest LittleBabyEddie

Thank please do but I'm just useless now I don't deserve to be back on chat. I screwed up. I was telling the truth about my age.

I believe you, so just continue on and we will call it a warning. If you know what you did and learned from it let it go. No harm no foul. Have a good time on the site.

Guest LittleBabyEddie

I can't really show my face anymore on chat its bad. I hate myself for making such a mistake. Andrea she just hates me now nothing is going to change that.

Guest *~Andi~*

I dont hate you!!! I dont hate anyone. The issue everyone had with you is your birthdate Eddie, first you stated 7/23/93 then you stated 7/16/94, you call it a typo, then you state that you verified to fix it when you didnt, then you caused all kinds of drama talking about committing suicide and aspergers as your excuse, etc. i didnt kick you, Im not even a mod. Im sorry Eddie but chill out and it doesnt matter what I think about you in the first place, Im not the end all.

*hugs to you, hope you get it resolved*

Guest LittleBabyEddie

Well you may not hate me. I was just telling you about my self. I have never in my life used my disability as an Excuse. But no I not staying. So long Andrea have a good life.

OK, let me put something out there for consideration. From what I read, Eddy goofed or what ever and feels bad, Repaid1 is trying to fix it and what not, but Eddy still feels bad and wants to leave, which is unnecessary. Sooo how about this. Eddy just create a new profile and user name etc....and forget what ever happened etc, and just start over again with a new Screen name (S/N) and carry on. He's new and so doesn't have many contacts here that he would loose...just start again with a new S/N and forget what ever it was.....simple. If he wants...

Eddie, though we haven't spoken let me add my voice to the "Please stay" chorus ;) We all make mistakes, but few are unforgivable- it's part of being human :blush: Even with the best of friends we all do or say something stupid or hurtful sometimes before we realize what we've done :o and it is those very things when properly handled that brings us even closer together, one trying to learn what hurts the other and trying to avoid that, and the other knowing that they didn't intend any hurt while forgiving them as much as is needed. I've needed bunches of forgiveness in my time and I've learned a lot- most importantly I now have friends instead of regrets B) Hang around- I think life will get better soon if you do :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Guest LittleBabyEddie

Eddie, though we haven't spoken let me add my voice to the "Please stay" chorus ;) We all make mistakes, but few are unforgivable- it's part of being human :blush: Even with the best of friends we all do or say something stupid or hurtful sometimes before we realize what we've done :o and it is those very things when properly handled that brings us even closer together, one trying to learn what hurts the other and trying to avoid that, and the other knowing that they didn't intend any hurt while forgiving them as much as is needed. I've needed bunches of forgiveness in my time and I've learned a lot- most importantly I now have friends instead of regrets B) Hang around- I think life will get better soon if you do :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I thinks best that my account is deleted and we can all forget this.

im not buying it i don't belife you are of age dew to the fact that you have givein two difrent d.o.b. and then lied about haveing your age verifided

i have no use for anyone who is a lier and if i am kick band or other wise for this post then so be it but that is the way i see it and im not wrong often

• Like 1

the drama of it all .I was on the chat the first night eddie came on he made the mistake of bugging to role play .He did try to appoligize but !! after you make the mistake of pissing people off it is very hard to get their trust back and now i have seen where he lied about his age .The thing is for the new members is when you go on chat FOLLOW !! what the conversation is !.Do not assume we all want to hear about how you need a mommy or daddy or how you like to poopy your diaper !.Get to know people or pm (with permissoin ) who is interested in what you are interested in. Be patient ! .Im no mod or an expert but i did stay at a Holiday Inn once so there !

• Like 1