LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Not Try New Mini Chap

• 2 months later...

I hope you continue this along with "Things Change", they both fit my tastes perfectly!.

I know your juggling several stories, but cute family drama like this can be hard to find.

So update both whenever you can and i'll be happy, thank you for sharing. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Ms baker looked down at winter. The girl who had been babysitting for her since Bryce was a baby. She had changed quite a bit since her parents had their twins. As she let winter nurse the bottle she looked into her eyes and could tell she needed some care badly. She held her close so she could feel the warmth of her body and patted her bottom lovingly. As she noticed the bottle was empty she let winter finish it and as she did she took the bottle away and moved her into position of a burp. She gently patted winters back until she heard a loud burp. She moved her back into a cradle and began to rock her slowly humming a lullabye as she did so. Not long after she heard a rhythmic breathing from winter and knew she was sound asleep. She carried her to the nursery and placed her in a crib. She covered her with a blanket, kissed her on her forehead and gave her a teddy to snuggle with. She turned off the light and closed the door to let her sleep

Woo Hoo!!! An update!, i knew my patience would pay off, this is so adorable.

Please please please! continue, and thank you for sharing. :)