LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Not Try New Mini Chap

Ms. Baker walked back into the playroom to get the children for lunch. She picked up faith and put her on her hip and took zoey by the hand with bryce and Winter following.

" lets wash our hands everyone.

Leading everyine to the bathroom she turned on the sink and washed faith and zoeys hands then moved the step stool so bryce could was his hands, Winter was last and washed her hands then followed everyone into the kitchen. Ms baker had 2 booster seats in two chairs and a regular chair. Winter took a seat in the regular chair and looked at the food. She smiled at the lion cub plate smiling at her and started to eat.

Ms. Baker watched everyone eat and was hoping winter wouldnt say anything about the sippy cup. She was feeding faith and giving her self a couple bites of food here and there.

Winter was almost done when she felt she was thirsty she looked up and saw her drink was in a sippy cup. She wanted to say something about it but Ms. Baker did something her parents didnt, not only did she make winter food she actually stayed in the room and ate with her so she wasnt all alone. Picking up the sippy cup she started drinking and liked the sweet juice so she drank and was soon finished with her meal.

" sippy cups arent that bad at least my dress didnt get wet. Winter thought and smiled

Ms. Baker watched winter drink from the sippy cup and counted it as a victory. She knew the kids were normally tired after their lunch so now that eceryone was finished she sat faith down and got some wer wipes from the cabinet.

" look at mommies messy babies let me get you all clean.

She proceeded to wipe everyones face and hands and smiled when she was done

" follow mommy i have to get you ready for nap time.

Winter blushed when she got cleaned, she was gonna say somethong about the nap but she did find herself kinda tired.

" Winter take Zoey to her nursery im going to put down faith and bryce then ill be in for you two ok. She smiled

" ok Ms. Baker come on zoey. She walked into zoeys nursery and thought where am i gonna sleep.

Ms . Baker came in and smiled

" ok girls time for a nap come over here and ill get you settled.

Zoey went first and got her diaper changed, Ms. Baker then just put a tshirt on her and put her in the crib. Looking at Winter she motioned her to come over.

Winter reluctantly walked over.

" do you wet the bed honey. Ms baker asked.

" umm well it happens like once or twice a month but for the most part no.

"well lets put tou in a diaper just in case. Ms. Baker smiled

Winter was going to reject but soon found herself laying on the changing table. She felt rather scared and kinda awkward and her facial expression and body motions showed it.

Ms. Baker smiled at Winter

" relax baby im not going to hurt you if anything youll probably feel better, i know you dont get much love at home. Just calm down and everything we be ok i promise.

Winter listned to what Ms. Baker said and started crying.

Ms. Baker saw her start crying and picked her up and comforted her

" aww its ok baby im here just let it all out.

After winter cried a little more Ms. Baker took off her dress and panties and grabbed one of zoeys thicker night time cloth diapers and a pink t shirt. She quuckly diapered her and put the t shirt on her. Moving over to the rocking chair she sat down and fed winter a warm bottle of milk and held her until she fell asleep. Smiling she put her in the crib next to Zoey put a cover over them and kissed their forheads.

" night night babies.

Winter enjoyed Ms. Baker cuddling her and stopped crying.After her clothes were off she found herself laying on the changing table again. She saw the pink my little pony cloth diaper being put on her and actually liked it. It was soft and comforting, next she was put in a pink shirt and brought over to the rocking chair. She saw the bottle coming and accepted it. She drank and soon felt herself falling asleep.

Um,I thought she was in the crib....what's the last paragraph about?

While winter was sleeping she had one of the best dreams. In this dream she found herself in a nursery. She looked around the nursery and saw Winter and Zoey on the door in largd pink letters. She sat up in the crib and used the bars for balance. The diaper between her legs was white with ponies all over. She could feel that she had done a good pee in the diaper as it was warm and comforting. She looked across from her crib and saw zoey sleeping peacefully. Behind zoey's crib there was the changing table stocked with disposable and cloth diapers with an overflowing diaper pail next to it.

Winter could her footsteps coming up the stairs but it sounded like more than 1 person.Soon the door opened and ms. Baker walked in with my mom.

" heres my beautiful baby girls." she lifted winter then went over to zoeys crib woke her up then put her one her other hip.

" arent they beautiful, and look at those diapees bursting with pee."

Mom had my baby brother and sister and laid them on the rug.

" their juat darling Carla."

Ms. Baker moved us by the changing table putting zoey on the rub. I was then placed on the changing table. As she opnes up my diaper i woke up.

I sit up in the crib and look around. Its still zoeys nursery. I look at zoey and shes still sleeping and in dire need of a new diaper. When i move just a tas i feel something weird.

I wet my diaper.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I sat up making sure to not wake up Zoey and felt my diaper. It was warm and did feel nice but why or more importantly how did i wet myself. Well i guess it doesnt matter now. I felt zoey move and see her start to wake up.she looks up at me and i smile at her." hey zoey how was your nap." she rubbed her eyes then giggled." it sas good winter, cute diapee looks like you made big pee pee." i blush and look at the saggy diaper and giggle." i guess i did huh." About a minute later Ms. Baker walked in." looks like my baby girls are up from their nap. Lets get changed and back to playing. She lifted Zoey up and carried her over to the changing table." somebody made big poo poos." she changed zoey then lifted me out of the crib and patted my bottom." good pee winter lets get you changed." she carried me over to the changing table and cleaned me rather fast. " now do you want panties or another diaper." i thought for a minute And looked over at zoey and saw how happy and carefree she was And i was settled. " diaper please." Ms. Baker smiled. " thats my girl." she took out another one of zoeys nightime cloth diapers this one white with pink trim with hearts all over and put two booster inside. " now remember your in a diaper so no potty call me when you need a change." she put a paci in my mouth and set me on the ground. " thank you Ms. Baker."

• Like 1

Zoey walked over to me and grabbed my hand. " come in winter lets go play." we ran to the playroom and found bryce sitting and playing with leggos. " hey guys." he looked at me and giggled." winter no big girl." for a moment I was gonna say i am a big girl but it felt food having no worries or responsibilities. I smiled and shook my head. " no me baby." i sat down ans felt the nice soft cushony diaper and smiled. I could get used to this. About 10 minutes later Ms. Baker came in and gave everyone and bottle. " your coming with me little one." she lifted me up and carried me downstairs to the kitchen." I saw how happy you were when you were playing with the kids and see you like being my one of my babies so i called your parents and told them im busy with work so you will be staying with me for the next week." i was ecstatic when i heard that i could stay there for a week."but the whole time youll be my baby no big girl time even if we go out." i thought about everything for a minute and smiled with my paci in my mouth. " me no big girl me baby." i hugged Ms. Baker tight. " aww your adorable, lets get you a baba and back upstairs so you can play." she lifted me up and took my paci and replaced it with my bottle. I started to suckle when i felt her finger in the leg band of my diaper." all dry lets get you a clip for your paci and then you can go play." she carries me upstairs and into zoeys nursery and attachs a clip to my paci. " your so cute winter." i smile and continue to drink my bottle. She carries me into the playroom and drops me off." you kids play nice and ill order some pizzas for dinner ok." everyone smiled. " yay pizza." w e continued to play with the blocks and i was having the best time.

Your story is ok but to out of this world way beyond realistic with your character a 17 year old using actual baby diapers or fit in the crib. I wrote this not only does build story but make more realistic to it if don't like just go way are just try help. Like said it's a great story but need few rewrites to bring the story alive to make perfect images in reader head.

Here what wrote and sound just good but give more detail of charares feeling and realistic touch and still fantasies of an actual mother treat this 17 year old like a baby. Also sorry about grammar have a learning disability so try get best can show how improve your stories

" Winter I’m going takes Zoey to her nursery ...I'm going to put down faith and Bryce and I want to know if you could watch the kids why I’m gone I need run errands . She smiled

" Ok Ms. Baker as you went up the stairs to put the kids down for their nap.

While walking up stairs to Zoey’s nursery my plan was forming in her head how to get winter into diaper she would ask winter to spend the night and if she wet the bed. As she enters Zoey’s nursery and laid her on changing and start to change her diaper as was taping up her picture winter in one of Zoey’s diaper with a little teddy print on it however she know it would not fit Winter so she would have to wait till tonight.

Your story is ok but to out of this world way beyond realistic with your character a 17 year old using actual baby diapers or fit in the crib. I wrote this not only does build story but make more realistic to it if don't like just go way are just try help. Like said it's a great story but need few rewrites to bring the story alive to make perfect images in reader head.

Here what wrote and sound just good but give more detail of charares feeling and realistic touch and still fantasies of an actual mother treat this 17 year old like a baby. Also sorry about grammar have a learning disability so try get best can show how improve your stories

wow, talk about unrealistic

wow, talk about unrealistic

\

How it unrealistic without her using baby diaper and crib it would never happen in real life so all saying give the character some realistic part of story but also keep girl be treated like a baby but not actual baby diaper or crib no 17 year old person would not be able to use.

\

How it unrealistic without her using baby diaper and crib it would never happen in real life so all saying give the character some realistic part of story but also keep girl be treated like a baby but not actual baby diaper or crib no 17 year old person would not be able to use.

If you are going told hold writers to those kind of guidelines, then you need to throw out more than half the stories written here.

What is the point of creating fiction if it must be based on stark literal reality?

There are readers of diaper fiction who want to believe people older than toddlers can easily fit into diapers a mother would have in the nursery of her young toddlers and even a 4 year-old with delayed toilet learning.

Okay, so if people want, those are magic diapers. Sort of like those magic jeans which traveled the world and always were tailored to fit each of the young women who received them. My logical brain kept telling me that the star of Gilmore Girls and the star of Ugly Betty would need the help of talented costumers to wear the same jeans. In reality the costume department would make custom jeans for each actress and carefully distress all of them so they would photograph as being the same pair. That is movie magic, but on the written page "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" is entertaining enough readers suspend their disbelief.

We have ofter discussed stories with non-conventional spelling and word usage. Sometimes trying to figure out the author's meaning is such a problem we give up. Sometimes we do a translation in our heads because the basic story is entertaining.

Personally I enjoy "Why Not Try" enough I willing do the necessary in-my-head translation.

First, babyfrost don't let us get in your way,please continue when you can.

ok, my last comment will be today I just saw 30-40 year old mother who only came to 4ft.(48") her waist could not be more than 20-24 inches. I crib mattress is 51" and I can squeeze into a pull up (barely) with a 36" waiste.

After about 20 more minutes of playing I heard the doorbell ring. A couple minutes later Ms. Smith came back up stairs." come on babies time for pizza." we all walked to the bathroom and washed our hands again. We got to the kitchen and got in our seats and faith was put into one of the high chairs. As i was sitting down Ms. Smith lifted me up and placed me in a high chair. Ms. Smith smiled at me and put a bib on me. " let mommy feed you sweetie." I look at the bib and it says mommys messy eater and giggle I look back at her and smile. " ok." Ms. Smith opens both pizza boxes and I see that it was cut in small piecies she put some on. Bryce and Zoeys plate the. She turned to me. " cheese or sausage baby." I think for a minute. " cheese please." she puts some slices on a plate and gets the baby food for faith. " time to feed my babies." she alternates feeding me and faith and I enjoyed it. Once we were finished my face was a saucy mess and the bib was covered too. Ms.smith laughed. " guess the bib was right baby." i giggle and she sipes my face with a baby wipe. She lifted me out of the high chair and patted my bottom. " still clean and dry you know theres no potty." i blush. " i know i just havent had to go." she smiles " ok heres your baba." i take the bottle and start to suckle. I waddle into the living room still drinking my bottle and jump on the couch where Bryce and Zoey were. Ms. Smith came out and smiled. " movie time." as she said this i started to feel a rume in my tummy.

• 4 weeks later...

Ms. Smith puts in cars which is a favorite of bryce and zoey. We sit on the couch and continue to drink are bottles. The movie started and bryce and zoey were ecstatic. They were instantly in a trance and couldnt be bothered.Ms. Smith came back downstairs after putting faith to bed. She pick me up and places me in her lap." Hey there sweetie you like this movie." " its ok I say." She looks at my still half bottle then looks at me." Why dont you let me help you with your baba." Before I could say anything she place my lifted me and readjusted me and had the bottle in her hands." Relax sweetie mommy has you." She places the bottle in my mouth and the flow is nice and steady. I drink while she smiles at me and pats my bottom." Theres a good girl drink your baba