LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow Im Wierd

Hey! I wear socks during sex! But it's mostly because my toenails are pretty ugly -- nail fungus runs in the family. Hence, I haven't had 'normal' flat big toenails since I can remember. So to ease my mind and feel more attractive during sex, I leave 'em on. Luckily, mommy doesn't care one way or the other. . .

And since I outgrew my egg allergy, I put mayo on just about anything I can. I love it thick on just about anything -- brats, chicken sandwiches, meatball subs. Whenever I make a meatball with mayo, my coworkers cringe!

In the end, you gotta do YOU. Be yourself. Take some time to decide how much of 'you' is defined by the aspect of diapers. If you need to wear to feel good, then do it! Will everyone agree? Probably not. but then again, some people are going to vote republican this year, and that's just how the cookie crumbles -- You gotta do what's best for YOU.

Wow this threads so old id forgotten i started it. You gus make some fine points, i know it doesnt matter what people think, that the masses tend to be boring mindless fools and that there is no definitive idea of normality in this world. Still although i will always bow to my urges and engage in this fetish, hell im a weak willed person, and have a load of other secrets that are only suitable for small demographics of people to know about, i doubt i will ever accept this fetish as anything other than a wierd vice, my loss i guess

I never quite thought I'd accept this either when I first starting developing it...15 is a strange enough time as it is, let alone discovering that you just happen to enjoy going to the bathroom in your pants and have an enamor with diapers...

Despite the fact that I was pretty much a complete weirdo growing up, I always considered my DL fetish my weirdest aspect, to the point that it caused a lot of worry, anxiety and depression. It wasn't an overwhelming fascination, but it was present enough to try to make myself force me to ignore it.

However, after leaving high school, getting a job, being on my own, not living under the threat of being found out....I started to (nearly immediately) come to accept it as a part of my life, as if it were a "general alternative lifestyle" like being gay or preferring Pepsi to Coke. All feelings of weirdness and isolation seem to have disappeared...

I guess it works differently for everyone....

:huh:

Weird is as weird does, I suppose. I think that I'm insane half of the time, but that's probably my paranoia talking. Or mabey I'm just nuts, only my therapist knows for sure.

Peace,

Vic :P

You are insane half the time, Victrorino. That's the Jungian theory, anyway. Duality and so forth. Now, you take someone like me. Insane all the time. But, in a good way. :whistling:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

I just wonder about those who are incon or have some sort of medical reasons. What about those who are bedwetters? Are they weird or "not-normal" because of it?

What about the various type of underwear people wear? - Thongs, Boxers, Bikini's, briefs, white, colored, leather, latex, rubber, plastic, satin, silk, nylon, cotton.

Too many varieties to think of. So we wear?