LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Watched You

has your mommy or daddy or mistress ever watch you fill your diaper with either pee or poop or ect. how humiliating is it ?do u like it ? i havent had this happen to me but im into the humiliation with diapers i guess .

hell yeah, my wife likes to be the dom and when we're playing if i need to pee/poop sometimes i have to tell her and either stand in front of her and pee or get on all fours and poop. She then tells me what a bad boy i am and spanks mev :)

take care

wetste

Yes for me it happened once. I have a female friend who stopped by one evening for a few beers ( she knows i wear and that i'm Gay ) while we were talking she asked to see my diaper so i took off my shorts and modeled it for her. While doing so i wet and she saw the diaper swell and the wetness strip change color, she right away said " Did you wet yourself little baby boy ? You should have told me you needed to go potty, you will never grow up like this so you can just sit in your wet diaper for awhile" I never knew she had a dom side and i felt so small when she said that. We laughed about it sometime later and i told her i never expected her to be dom like that, she just said theres alot of things you don't know. Maybe some day i will.

One time when my wife was playing with an enforced diaper weekend we were getting ready to go out and she asked if I wanted to get changed before we went. I had to poo in front of her to get it done with so I could get changed.

I pooped my diaper right in front of my husband in the parking lot after I got out of the car. I pushed it out and he saw the look on my face. We were at our hotel so it didn't matter if I did it out in public because I wasn't going to be around other people. We were going to our hotel room.

My partner will hold me and gently press my bladder and make me wet my M4. As I lay in bed she'll check how wet I am and then stroke my crotch through my plastic pants until I come into my protection.

i don't like to mess either! I don't know that mommy has actually witnesses me wetting but she is very aware of my wet diaper. I don't know what i would do if she wanted me to wet intentionally. most of the time it would be to late to request a wet diaper as i have usually already wet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I've only pooped a diaper ocne and that turned into a disaster, however there is something to be said about wetting around others that heightens humiliation. Unwanted humiliation can be a huge downer though as a 45 minute too long call with a customer at work caused a minor accident one day, nobdy noticed and I was able to clean it up but it was extremely embarrassing.

My gf often wets in front me, she has gone in a pink potty I've bought for her too, again in front of me although she does get shy sometimes. I think the best time was when she was on kneeling over me in a pampers babydry and wet it while I had my hand on her. I do like to gentle touch her nappy once she's filled it but she isn't keen on being kept in a wet nappy for long.

I wet my diaper in front of my ex a bunch of times. My favorite was sitting in his lap, a couple times he put his hand on the front of my diaper and felt it get all warm and squishy. Usually he'd massage my diaper after that, making me even more wet and squishy.

I've never messed myself in front of anyone. I've only pooped in my diaper a couple times, and I had been drinking. I always followed a poopy diaper with a shower, I can't imagine feeling clean afterwards with just a normal diaper change.

have wet many times at night in bed with my wife next to me,once by accident she had her hand on my diaper as I wet it.She comented about it in the morning 'did you enjoy wetting youreself at night'.I felt nothing I slept

My better half knows when I have wet I get what she calls a pee face lol

She has seen me wet but won't make a big deal out of saying only that's what diapers are for!

Never been forced by any means what I do in my dippees is my choice .

I've thought about having someone watch me while I use my diaper, but have yet to do so yet. I'm not quite sure how I would like it, maybe I'll find out in the future :D