LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many At Once?

I've put on 4 diapers at once but I've found that beyond 3 or 4 you're really not going to be able to pee enough for it to soak all the way through, even after a couple hours. Some people just like to wear a bunch at once for the really big bulky feeling; I think that's fine but I would take care to not waste my diapers like that, so expensive!

I once wore three of my cloth diapers :blush: They're two layers of Birdseye with a four layer terrycloth center-soaker panel sewn in each :D I could barely get the last one on; it took like ten minutes to do that :o Sitting or laying on my back was quite uncomfortable and waddling wasn't optional :rolleyes: but I loved the way I looked (well at least the diapered part!) B)

Bettypooh

Usually no more than 3 and that is very rare. Sometimes I will put on pull on disposable underwear, then a disposable diaper over it so when the underwear gets too wet, I can just pull down the diaper, tear off the underwear and pull the diaper back up. This works good when I'm out running errands all day so I don't have to change a diaper in the typical way.

I've worn 2 disposable diapers as well for the same reason, and I've also worn several layers of cloth diapers with plastic pants over them. that makes a pretty thick diaper. I've worn a disposable diaper with cloth diapers over it and then plastic pants. That is usually only out in the boat fishing as it does make a very thick and bulky diaper to be wearing out among people. Usually if I'm going to be out someplace where people will be seeing me, 2 quality disposables is the limit and even then I look pretty bulky. With cheaper thinner disposable adult diapers I could probably get away with wearing 3 when out and about but there is no reason to.

I find six bambino's or dry 24/7's is the limit to what I can get on. Granted those don't have holes in all of them and I can't wear them for more than four hours generally. Unless I am lounging on my couch watching movies for hours. But I can't wear that many sitting in my computer chair, my butt gets sore from the padding. And I save and re-wear the last 4-5 that are dry. But honestly I always end of putting six on sometime after I have gotten a brand new case because I can indulge to the max without worry of running out. I don't wear that many very often at all.

I have found generally though I wear two disposables, no matter what kind it is. I don't buy anything but the thickest disposables anymore. I have a philosophy....if I can't afford the good stuff, then I don't need them. Its kinda like my internet....if I can't afford fast cable modem, there is no use with having internet at all. Well the internet philosophy was back when dial up was common. I'm sure its not so common now. I haven't had dial up in like ten years now. LOL!!

with abena m4/l4s i put on 3 m4 and an l4, so 4 total. with depends i sometimes go up to all 12-14 in a pack, and the most i have done took almost an hour to do was 28.