LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Queen And The Baby

This caught my eye. I'm sorry I did not read it sooner. Glad you're developing one of your main characters. I like the timeless feel of mixing periods. Good call on your part. Although I look forward to the humiliation and description of baby treatments, I'm most curious about the Queen. Did anything in particular besides not being able to have kids make her go bonkers enough to imprison her subjects and force them to be babies...cuz I imagine being a queen she could have her pick of adoptions of real infants and children. I could almost see her becoming a sympathetic villain depending on how you wanted to play it. More importantly, I'm curious as to what has happened to the other babies? This clearly isn't a new thing. Does the Queen just want a very big family, or is she the type to go "Ok...I'm bored of this baby," or "this one isn't meeting my exacting standards." and throw them in the fungeon (fun dungeon).

It's going a bit quickly for my tastes, there was little character introductions before she was kicking and screaming for freedom. You did give us a sight of her old life later on, but it was a bit info dumpey. The writings pretty good, but I would slow it down a bit and give the characters time to develop.

• 7 months later...

Please continue. It's an amazing story.

Though, this is only my observation from what you have given to us so far.

Anyways, please keep the great work, I'm happy to have finally found a new story that isn't bound and gagged by the common cliches.

I cannot wait to see what happens to Luna, I'm sure that in due time she will come to appreciate the gift she has been given. (By gift, I mean new lifestyle).

• 2 weeks later...