LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yet Another Douche.... People Please

Well...to play devils advocate. Perhaps its too early to presume this guy is guilty of anything. Its conceivable that both parties entered into an agreement which went wrong. The woman may have decided to inflict some damage on the guy because he didn't live up to expectations.

I'm not saying that the girl deserved what she got or that the guy was wronged or anything like that.....its just that there are always two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

However.....if the dude is indeed guilty on all counts.....well there is a special place in hell reserved for him and his ilk.

For me, the clincher is where the defendant's attorney said that there would be no evidence found to indicate that she had been hit on the head several times like she claimed. You can be certain that the police would have had her examined for that- almost as certain is that the defending attorney wouldn't make that statement if it weren't true. Without marks it's easy to prove she's a liar. With marks it's going to get this guy jail time. If he really did something this stupid then he deserves all the worst <_<

Regardless of all that, he cannot deny the wearing of diapers, which even it was in consensual sex play, does not enhance our public image :( If her story is true that is even worse :o Sadly this is what can happen to any of us who enter a relationship without knowing the other person well enough. That it why so many here say it's best to wait till you know the relationship is likely to work before you bring this subject up ;) Those who are 'out' with this are not as vulnerable to problems like this but nobody is immune :mellow:

There are too many anomalies in this case for me to want to judge anything at this point, but even if he's innocent this guy is now screwed, and to some degree we're along for the ride :(

Bettypooh

We are gathered here to hang this man, but first we are going to give him a fair trial and find him guilty.

KKK

• Like 1

Wet Knight, I'd click a "like" on your post but it might be misunderstood :rolleyes: Just as we've seen with other people and places, our community is very quick to condemn when we see something we don't like :( One of my deepest beliefs is in justice and the possibility of innocence. That keeps me from being a "knee jerk reactionary" like too many people always are in our screwed up society, be it on this subject or any other :whistling: Another of my deepest beliefs is to place myself in someone else's shoes before making any judgement about them. This situation could be almost any of us, including me! We seek partners who will accept this part of us and at some point most of us open ourselves to them about this which leaves things in their hands afterward :blush: What they do with the information we gave them is beyond our control, and as odd as we are compared to the rest of the world, opening up could lead to bigger problems for many of us :crybaby: I hope my point is well taken here. I also hope that those who say "guilty" before it is proven get to experience what it is like to be found guilty when you were innocent so frequently and painfully that you learn that what I say is true :bash: BTDT three times and counting and trust me, it feels as bad as is possible when it happens to you instead of someone else.

Thank You for voicing this so succinctly :groupwave:

Bettypooh

We are gathered here to hang this man, but first we are going to give him a fair trial and find him guilty.

KKK

Thank you for your voice of reason. I have see too many cases where the accuser is assumed to be always right, and the one charged is guilty. I wasn't there, haven't heard anymore about this case than what is written in the article, and certainly can't pass judgement. If he is guilt (and I mean in reality- not necessarily found guilty), I hope he gets punished. If it is just a woman who signed up for a really kinky night and then decided to push the envelope by accusing him of rape, I hope she gets what she deserves. Most of all, I hope there is a fair trail, and the truth is actually found.