[Dd] Site Updated 06/19/2012

DailyDi

[DD] Site Updated 06/19/2012

DailyDiapers has just been Updated!

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

Today's Update:

25 New Photos Added!

12 Stories Added to Story Time

37 New Forum Members - Now 26,312 Members!

02 Photos added to MegaPics - Now 23,814 photos!

27 members added to DiaperMates - Now 15,982 Members

38 Babies joined Diaper Fetish Crowd - 6,198 total DL members!

04 New Reviews added - YunYun Plastic Pants, Depend (China ver), Tena Pants Super, Wellness briefs

DD Exclusive: Save 15% on Wellness Briefs with code "ABDL" Plus free shipping on cases!

"Why Do I Wear Diapers" was the question we asked in the last free diaper contest, read some of the best responses here

We Need your Content! Photos, Videos and Stories - Be a part of the ABDL community by sending your original stuff to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com to be posted here!

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed with the updates. They are much appreciated.

I need to warn everyone about the Wellness briefs though. Their web site is filled with half-truths and near lies regarding their performance. Their comparisons are against depend's cloth-like pull ups which are completely uselss, any comparison to those would look impressive. Their diapers are comparable to depends overnight, ATN, or Attends for absorbency but their overall performance is actually less than that. It doesn't matter how much off they are, they're still not worth it!

i have use the depends the attends the atn and i have to disagree the wellness brief has alot more compacity but i have trouble making them last 12 hours but i only us three aday since i use 2 while awake usally last 7 -8 hours then one over night,

they have had a tone of problems with pin holes but i have had pin holes on every brand i have tried