LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wipes All Created The Same?

wondering if all wipes clean up diaper messes the same or if like huggies is better than pampers etc? also i use huggies natral care scented wipes anyone know of an adult wipe that has the same scent?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I always use baby wipes, for some reason the huggies wipes are way better then pampers, the huggies wipes stay wet,while the pampers dry up really quick, stick with baby wipes as stated above there cheaper

To the best of my knowleddge they're all the same. Stick with baby wipes, the ones for adults just cost more for no good reason.
Technically, they cost more for a very good reason: some people will pay more to use something that doesn't make them feel infantile. Same reason none of the big names call adult diapers what they are - diapers.

I buy both of my wipes by the case:

i use medlines unscented with aloe and vitamin E adult wipes for cleaning my genital/peri-anal area when i change my diaper.

And i also buy ready bath wipes in a bag that can be used at room temperature or microwaved for a warm or hot bath they are the same as what hospitals use to wash patients,due to my diseases i have to little fat and muscle that if i take a shower bath or where to go into a swimming pool i would rapidly develop hypothermia so my Aide washes me in bed with ready bath wipes at room temperature this has been my routine for 5 years now.