LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turning The Waterworks On And Off

BoTox

Can those of you that are fully continent turn your waterworks on and off? I ask because the first diaper after abstaining for a few weeks is always forced but once I get into the next few, I can pretty much relinquish my control. I know I'm going but it seems to be an urge and then I'm wet.

Of course I drink a lot more water while wear, which makes it easier, but it seems to be a fairly easy task after the initial readjustment period.

Comments?

• 2 months later...

If I see that I'm wearing(wearing just the diaper in my bedroom, sitting on the toilet with it on), I can very easily relax and go.

But if I haven't worn for weeks and the diaper is under my clothes it's forced....

If I want to, after a day or so my bladder control can be ignored to such a degree that I almost don't know I need to pee, I almost pee without noticing till it's really flowing well, and my bladder empties itself at an unhurried rate :)Almost- I can't seem to get past that point even after days of effort. What trying for more than a day does do is make my usual drips and spurts more frequent, but less noticable- they just happen and then it's over for now. I can't completely control them at any time anymore. Either way it takes me about an hour to return to 'normal' but at no time an I unable to hold it if I want to and try ;) It;s just that at those times I don't want to try :roflmao:

I do leak a little most days- SI, UI, OAB- but if I really concentrate I can hold it for a very short while. That's why I went 24/7 in wearing, though not in using. I use the toilet where I can most days and maybe half the time here at home :blush: Having control is nice, and I want the choice of when I'll have it B) Or when I don't :girl_happy::groupwave::thumbsup:

Bettypooh

When putting on a dry diaper after not wearing for a while, its "forced", just like when peeing in a toilet..

When diaper is wet I dont always notice that im peeing, same if i change from a wet diaper to a new dry one, it just comes natural

I've got that psoris-however it's spelled-problem, so it takes concentration to go (in the morning I don't want to wake the person sleeping in the room next to the bathroom). So, in the morning at home while making breakfast, I will just go as needed. Usually, I am backed up, so that means multiple relaxations.