LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call Of Duty

Was playing COD MW3 today and some one on the lobby was talking to his mom. Lol the lady's voice got louder as if she was getting closer and they started going on make sure you do this and that. The guy kept saying yes mom yes mom. So on to the good part when the lady said I'm heading out make sure you're wearing your diaper when you go to bed lol a couple of other guys chuckled and one other guy said who doesn't wear diapers when playing online lol I just laughed and agreed, if they only knew lol

• Like 3

I always smile to myself when my friends, who all know me but only one of them knows i wear, have to get up and go to the can.

A lot of young kids play Modern Warfare 3 (and most of them kinda suck, actually). Wouldn't be surprised if a few of them wore Goodnites. They whine like babies every time someone kills them. 1+1=2

Reminds me of the times my friend and I just set up a splitscreen match, us vs 8 low / mid-difficulty bots and only use knives and tomahawks, or set a self-imposed rule whereby we grab an enemy's weapon after we kill them and have to use that for the next kill, etc. Goes on for quite some time at the max score limit!

I am on the PC. I refuse to buy the game consoles and pay for their service on top of the ISP, lol.

Only one of them does that :P

I play on PS3, puffybedwetter and pampers212 I'll pm you my psn id.

Just NO MENTION of diapers on me wearing diapers on there, or you'll go straight to my block list.

Unless of course it's a funny joke eg:

".......... must be a 30 stone mud wrestler, so I bought him some oversized sumo diapers"

Or "...... pisses the bed, so I bought him an electric blanket"

I play on MW3 PSN as well. Anyone up for an [ABDL] clan?

That is a funny story. I've often thought about living a "public" abdl life on PSN just for kicks and to hear other's responses.

You might get suspended or even console banned for that, for sexual content, as PSN is a bit too strict depending where you go.

Even swearing is apprently against there terms of service, well fuck you sony, are you going to suspend 100,00 players on MW3 that swear,lol.

What makes me even more laugh is MW3 now has the option to report people for offensive language in an 18 rated game, bet nothing happens to them as EVERYONE swears on that. Probably just for racist wankers to report....

That's why I deleted my PSN home account, FULL of power hungry mods in there, my friend called some random a prick and got a month suspension once in home.

However in actual games, people can get as harsh as they want, even heard racism(such as the N word and MUCH worse),etc and nothing gets done about it, unless enough people grief report that person spewing the racism for example.

I had cod but got tired of it and traided it in. im now just starting assison creed 2 and gran turismo 5. are any of you playing thoes? my name is stewiebaby79 please add me!!!! i love having abdl frends to play games with!

You might get suspended or even console banned for that, for sexual content, as PSN is a bit too strict depending where you go.

Even swearing is apprently against there terms of service, well fuck you sony, are you going to suspend 100,00 players on MW3 that swear,lol.

What makes me even more laugh is MW3 now has the option to report people for offensive language in an 18 rated game, bet nothing happens to them as EVERYONE swears on that. Probably just for racist wankers to report....

That's why I deleted my PSN home account, FULL of power hungry mods in there, my friend called some random a prick and got a month suspension once in home.

However in actual games, people can get as harsh as they want, even heard racism(such as the N word and MUCH worse),etc and nothing gets done about it, unless enough people grief report that person spewing the racism for example.

The game is rated Mature, so you will not get banned for that, the lobbies are unmoderated even if you elect to report the player, nothing ever happens. I've been online with my friends just BSing around, and we more than likely just either get muted or people laugh with us. or start BSing too. We've used toilet clans aswell. like FART SPRM VGNA etc... and I've seen other change theirs to hear us ramble LOL

Just reserved Black Ops 2 and got the poster. :D I would join you guys on PSN for a clan, but the internet I have while living with my parents again, is not fast enough for online play. :( Hoping I can get a job and just move the fuck out.