LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Feeling Down For A Long Time Now

I can to this site in hopes of finding friends and perhaps find someone who really cares about me. So far i guess you could say my feelings about this place are mixed. Some of you have been kinda nice... others though were just rude... and some who seem to want me to go away from here.

Ive been going through a tough time... My family is falling largely cause of a devistating cancer diagnosis, and my mother is slowly going mad because of it. I'm unsure what I'mgonna do with my life, for now I'm living at home with my parents, but that isnt gonna last for much longer. I dont have a job, a car or anything, I am applying for college but even then, im not sure how i'll cover the costs or what i'll do when i finish... if i finish. The worst thing that happened though was that my girlfriend left me abruptly... apparently because her friends (he had something against me for some reason) had convinced her i was just some perv... This was... I havent gotten over it yet... I loved her very much... though she clearly didnt care much for me... I'm proibably just being whiny about my problems... but its stuff somethign thats brought me down low... not the worst ive been... but very close to it.

This site, much like the physical world, will have people who are kind and those who are not, you must take it all in and accept that it is just the way the world functions. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be losing a family, much less having multiple members passing away from such a terrible thing as cancer, and for that I offer my condolences. As for College I think its best to do what ever you can to get that education, its invaluable! And losing a girlfriend is another hard thing, truly sorry that you are getting hit with all of this at once. Losing a girl, especially the first one, will hurt very badly, I know because I felt the same way. Right now you need to hang out with friends and focus on yourself. Get back to being the person you were before this girl and have fun. If you just keep thinking about her you will fester over her, letting the memories consume you... don't do that to yourself! Do what you can to keep focused on where you can go from here, the people you can potentially meet and the opportunities you can find! A good friend likes to tell me that everything happens for a reason, while the reason may not be apparent at any given time, at some point it will all make sense :) Hit me up anytime if you need to talk of something my friend.

Sadness is a part of life, and life is unfair too- but if you can get past the rough parts happiness is often waiting to help you get back on track in life. I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately myself and it's taken everything I have to get through it. Fate has been kind though- my Clinical Depression has been dormant through this or it would have been 100 times harder :o One of the ways I cope with the rough parts of life is to start or work on something positive in my life, and since I'm a procrastinator that's usually redecorating or fixing something that broke. That gives me something close to me that reminds me that even when things are tough, I am making progress of some kind in life ;)

Be careful seeking friends in forums and chatrooms, and not just for safety reasons. The internet's anonymity factor brings out the worst in bad people and that can be depressing. Remember that you can get rid of them- just click away to somewhere else. Don't let them get you down- move away from the things which make you feel bad. Use the same approach in real life too- if something is dragging you down step away from it for awhile. And don't be afraid to say that you can't handle something when it's too much for you. We're all human and it takes us different amounts of time to cope with life, and we all have to cope with it in different ways too. One of the dearest people in my life was my best friend's Mom. When he dies suddenly it hit me so hard that the mere sight of her collapsed me into tears. I so wanted to be there to help her cope but I wasn't string enough. I told her what I was going through and that I just couldn't handle it. She understood and when our paths crossed thereafter we just spoke briefly reaffirming our love and concern for each other, never mentioning the one we lost and parting before I lost control. It's just how I had to cope with it.

Don't worry about the smaller things in your life right now, just fond ways to cope with the bigger problems and remain close to the ones who love you. Life goes on for us even when we lose somebody, and the most important part of it all is to make sure that you return the love given you from true friends and family with all your heart. Get through the rough things together, give them whatever strength you have to offer and lean on them when you don't have enough strength yourself. The ones who truly love you will not let you down :)

Bettypooh

I can't say it better than the above posts, but know you have a group of us here that are "here" if you need to talk. Life is what it is, you get the hand your dealt. It's up to you to know how to play the game. Sure you can fold, but that doesn't get you anywhere or any money. Best to keep playing, bluff when you have to and win when you have the best hand! Best of luck to you my friend ;)