LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Za...Za...Za...Zombies!

I find this subject/culture interesting as well.

One of my favorite books is: "The Serpent And The Rainbow" by Wade Davis. It's all about Haitian Voodoo and such.

Anyway, I find this an interesting read, and have re-read it about three times or so. :)

I find this subject/culture interesting as well.

One of my favorite books is: "The Serpent And The Rainbow" by Wade Davis. It's all about Haitian Voodoo and such.

Anyway, I find this an interesting read, and have re-read it about three times or so. :)

Then you should see the film it came out in the 1980s a exellent and very close to the book production

Did you know the Walking Dead is based on a series of books? Get ready for next season, it will be about me in the future! Governor Brian. (spoilers; I'm not a nice guy).

Did you know the Walking Dead is based on a series of books? Get ready for next season, it will be about me in the future! Governor Brian. (spoilers; I'm not a nice guy).

Was looking at them online today, need to go a bookstore to read up on the new characters for the fall.. Figured new people had to be coming, they were starting to run out of victims lol.

Bookstore, you mean kindle store? I was reading this zombie novel by amanda hocking called Hollowland, it's pretty good, definitely worth reading.

-piper

i hate that it takes so long for a season to come out with any show, but i REALLY hate it with the walking dead because after the end of season 2 i really really really wanna see the third BAD

Its not actually a series of books. Its from comic books that got turned into kinda graphic novels because they were all put into volumes. They have wrote one novel so far called The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor. And another comes out later this year. I love most things zombie related! I have tons of zombie books.

I thought this thread was going to be about bath salts. But yes I'm a zombie fan myself.

Good lord, I was worried for that too. I live in Florida, which means I never go a day without hearing about that garbage. It has embittered me to Zombies entirely lol