LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drugs That Work Overnight To Make U Go?

Water pills will probably only keep you awake and in the bathroom peeing.

If you do not have a tendancy to wet the bed, there is no sure way to overcome it and become a bedwetter. Not that I am suggesting it is a good idea, but alcohol has been know to cause a few wet beds.

Sounds like something out of a bad SciFi story.

"Jez trudged out into the endless sands around his dome not bothering to look back as he peered into the burning sun. He knew he wouldn't survive on a half charged gun and twenty water pills, but he was sure that that was the point of being expelled from the Dome Society."

Heh, reminds me of Mad Max

• 3 months later...

I'm looking for a over the counter drug that i can take before bed that will make you only PEE while your sleeping that night. And i know that caffene and water and prue make you piss i'm looking for a pill or tablet.

This might sound silly but I have found it has a profound effect on me during the night :)

LETTUCE have a load of salad with a load of lettuce leaf as well as this certainly acts as a "diuretic" as far as my body is concerned.

If I am going to have a salad for dinner then I hardly drink anything as when I wake in the morning I always have an extremely wet or overflowing nappy :badmood:

Watch out it seems to be very effective-and it's natural :thumbsup:

The safest least harmful way to become incontinent is to buy a hypnosis CD. Try eBay and in the search field type "bedwetter"

Other than that it will either take an accident or time (ie age).

That works? Never knew ... something to consider.

I'm looking for a over the counter drug that i can take before bed that will make you only PEE while your sleeping that night. And i know that caffene and water and prue make you piss i'm looking for a pill or tablet.

A waterpill in combination with an over-the-counter sleeping aid.

A doctor friend told me that even some cold meds can cause bedwetting.

Alexi

• 2 weeks later...

The safest least harmful way to become incontinent is to buy a hypnosis CD. Try eBay and in the search field type "bedwetter"

Other than that it will either take an accident or time (ie age).

I also would like to find a drug that has that effect. If you are suceptable to hypnosis, there are a large number of binural audio files available for free at Hypno Audios

In order for me to fall suceptable to hypnosis, I have to imbibe a certain herbal product that has a tendency to induce Theta brainwaves, and I fall right under.

Not trying to be rude but "what the ..uck" Drinking beer..whatever with diarutics (sp?), and lettuce.. thats just crazy.. First point. I've been a ab diaper wearer, for longer than most people have been alive that posted to your question. Save.. Nappyloon.. 1st.. and for most, what he says, can MAYBE WORK for him.. The fact is I have been a AB for longer than most have been alive. Don't claim to be a expert, but lettuce is a Long shot on the other side of the crap shoot ( Pun Intended) to make you pee.

I would be more likely to understand that if someone injested a bulk diet to make you "poop". that only it makes you do #2, I would be more likely to believe that if you got drunk, and took a water pill , you would wake up wet, or at least not have a choice. I am incontient after a accident, but was a AB forever.

All I can tell you is, if it's a one time only go for it... other than that.. don't think thats what gets er' done. To have a one time experience to fulfill what you are..cool but to wonder what it's like to be incontent, best to leave it to someone that has the experience. Just my two cents. Timmy

Water pill is another word for a diuretic. They are not sold over the counter. Most diuretic's remove calcium and other salts from your system. I took one once and woke up with a cramp in my leg. There are some foods that act like diuretics. Peaches are one example. It is peach season now and they work wonderfully. Eat several peaches before you go to bed. Also drink several glasses of water. I assure you that you will easily fill your diaper during the night.

Water pill is another word for a diuretic. They are not sold over the counter. Most diuretic's remove calcium and other salts from your system. I took one once and woke up with a cramp in my leg...

I do not know what part of what county you are in, but here in Colorado in the USA, diuretics are OTC. They usually have some other component in them, like a pain killer. Try Midol or some other womens issue pill.

Magnesium is the salt that you should worry about. ALL americans are deficient in Magnesium, and I would suspect most other people are also. If you can find a good absorbable Magnesium suplement, I would highly suggest it. Shaklee is the only company that I have found that produces products across the board that help a number of maladies. (I would also like to note: I am an independent distributor for that company, and my recomendation is made not out of a financial motavation. I researched companies exaustively while searching for sources for nutrition products, and this one won in my mind. I am a distributor because I save more money than the average member on my products. I would encourage you to look at them with the utmost scepticism, because they will stand up to ANY inquiry that can be made)

I do not know what part of what county you are in, but here in Colorado in the USA, diuretics are OTC. They usually have some other component in them, like a pain killer. Try Midol or some other womens issue pill.

Magnesium is the salt that you should worry about. ALL americans are deficient in Magnesium, and I would suspect most other people are also. If you can find a good absorbable Magnesium suplement, I would highly suggest it. Shaklee is the only company that I have found that produces products across the board that help a number of maladies. (I would also like to note: I am an independent distributor for that company, and my recomendation is made not out of a financial motavation. I researched companies exaustively while searching for sources for nutrition products, and this one won in my mind. I am a distributor because I save more money than the average member on my products. I would encourage you to look at them with the utmost scepticism, because they will stand up to ANY inquiry that can be made)

If you do diuretics, eat a bannana....and help replace the minerals...beer is a fun diuretic for most of us -- for diaper use, dilute it with one glass of water per glass of beer, you don't want to bet hung over..and keep drinking afterwards, too...

And as for magnesium, there DO exist magnesium supplements. From my natural foods store, I have Calcium/Magnesium supplements, and magnesium stearate is often used as a pill binder. Also, Epsom salts are Magnesium, and these will produce an extremely strong laxative effect. If you want something less strong, try magnesium citrate--it's the laxative stuff in the glass bottles that they give you when want your bowels empty before the doctor looks inside for trouble.

Not trying to be rude but "what the ..uck" Drinking beer..whatever with diarutics (sp?), and lettuce.. thats just crazy.. First point. I've been a ab diaper wearer, for longer than most people have been alive that posted to your question. Save.. Nappyloon.. 1st.. and for most, what he says, can MAYBE WORK for him.. The fact is I have been a AB for longer than most have been alive. Don't claim to be a expert, but lettuce is a Long shot on the other side of the crap shoot ( Pun Intended) to make you pee.

I would be more likely to understand that if someone injested a bulk diet to make you "poop". that only it makes you do #2, I would be more likely to believe that if you got drunk, and took a water pill , you would wake up wet, or at least not have a choice. I am incontient after a accident, but was a AB forever.

All I can tell you is, if it's a one time only go for it... other than that.. don't think thats what gets er' done. To have a one time experience to fulfill what you are..cool but to wonder what it's like to be incontent, best to leave it to someone that has the experience. Just my two cents. Timmy

[/quote

Timmy, I agree with you. I've been involved in baby play or diapers for over 50 years now. I have a heck of a lot of respect for those, who like you have been able to make the best of a handicap (being incontinent), but I would never want to give up my control. I prefer having a choice about whether to wear diapers or wet my pants. I always wonder how much those who are always looking for someway to become incontinent have thought the whole thing out.