LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Fishies

Crazy! Bought the goldfish for ten cents and the catfish for a buck. All were tiny. Six months of good care and feeding and they are huge! The catfish is at least six inches long now.

• Like 1

can i buy a baby lobster and fatten it up over a few years?

I've seen baby lobsters in the pet store actually. Crabs too :) be a lot easier than that whole deadliest catch method.

I got a 2.50 Fish from Walmart (along with like 12 others.) Well. the expensive fish didn't like the cheap ones. they all died overnight. Expensive fish survived 2 years, Only died after my parents tried to put him in a new tank.. He went from tiny (like guppie sized) to needing that 10 gallon tank by himself!

I just have a little 300 gallon pond with 11 gold fish and a koi carp, I'm putting my turtle in there this summer along with more koi

I'm going with Square Duck- he's got the right idea about having some fun :P And even if I had an aquarium, I wouldn't want crabs. It wasn't nice the one time I had them before, what with having to see the doctor and all to get rid of them :o

Bettypooh

The size of domesitic fish is regulated by their surroundings. Angel fish, about two inches wide in the tank are 2-3 feet wide in the Southern Atlantic. Goldfish, in a goldfish pond are a foot or more and bigger still in the wild

• Like 1

Cool! You have Sponge Bob living in your aquarium!

Nah, just his house. I used to have Sponebob, Patrick and Sandy in there, but the fish kept killing them! Every day I'd find them face down in the gravel, lol.