LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Salvation Army Find

dlb

I've read occasionally about people who found adult diapers at a thrift shop. I thought I'd mention what I saw 2 weeks ago at my local salvation army store. I was with my older brother and I'm in a wheelchair and unale to diaper myself so even f I was alone I would not have bought them. Not even 10 feet from the door there is a package of pullup style diapers on the floor, but I couldnt see the price. Then while browsing I saw 2 unopened bags of small briefs. I dont remember the brand but for 3 bucks each who cares? I woulda got them if I could have.

I've picked up purple Molicares for $2 a pack before at a thrift store, I had a Barney butt for a month, if that doesn't get people to check thrift stores, I don't know what will.

I always feel like such a creeper looking for diapers in thrift stores. My fave thing to do though is look for stuff that can be made into steampunk attire!

molicares is the last kind I wore back in 2002. They feel comfy but I just dont like the purple lol.

My city is filthy with thrift stores, but the best is the hospice thrift store. They always have a nice selection of diapers and other medical supplies for sale. They also have the nicest furniture for sale for the cheapest prices.

• 2 weeks later...

My family is in the estate sale business and there's always some packs of depends kicking around. Its always worth poking in when you see a sign for a sale on the street. I've seen packages going for $1 and $2!

But thrift stores are just darned rad. Almost a third of the retail industry comes from second-hand stores these days, SO COOL!