LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Idea, Bad Idea

Yep that does tend to make a mess, plus you loose your nice cold drink in the process, OK if you have another but not if it was your last one.

I have a habit of drinking out of a grown up version of a sippy cup, my McD's cup that I get fresh and new at lunch, I use it until I go to bed then get another the next day.

Dailydi, I think you have those reversed. I think losing your Snapple drink is the best thing that ever happened to you, lol. Not only does it tastes bad, but it is not that good for you either if you are trying to lose weight.

I'm drinking Propel Zero. it's the little packets you add to water. Tastes great, no calories sugar or caffeine (except the one my mom bought on accident *twitch* I don't drink caffeine. I had 250mg in the last few hours. *twitch*)

these:

513l3%2Blr0DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It tastes wonderful!

Yeah, that's the problem sadly. I have a taste for coca-cola, but made only with sugar cane. I find the HFCS to have a terrible aftertaste (at least now I do). I get the glass bottled coca-cola shipped in from Mexico at Costco. Anyways, I limit myself to one small bottle each day. It use to be more, but I first started to reduce by only drinking water during meals. In the future, I will probably lower the amount of soda I drink to zero. I find as I lower the sugar intake from those foods, when I try to eat/drink them after I have not had them for awhile, I find them to taste really bad. Know your enemy I guess. It is an opioid.

I am sorry. I know it is off topic, but this is what went through my mind while reading what you said.

Yikes, what a mess :o I hope Snapple is easier to clean up than soda :rolleyes: I don't drink much Snapple but there's a couple flavors I get once in a while. Being Southern and somewhat genteel, I prefer Iced Tea- not too sweet, lemon optional :groupwave: More refreshing than a than a Mint Julep on a hot summer day ;)

Bettypooh