LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Chat

First of all, I`m pretty green when it comes to computerstuff, so bear with me :) I was trying to access the chat area, and at first it seemed that everything was dandy;my name popped up in the left square, and I was ready to send out and receive a few words. People noticed that I was logged on, and said hello, but somehow I was not able to answer. How do I get access to the chat area? Do I have to pay? Or could it be that I have to install the whole Java-thing? I am really at a loss for what to do, so any help would be much appreciated! :) Thanks!

First of all, I`m pretty green when it comes to computerstuff, so bear with me :) I was trying to access the chat area, and at first it seemed that everything was dandy;my name popped up in the left square, and I was ready to send out and receive a few words. People noticed that I was logged on, and said hello, but somehow I was not able to answer. How do I get access to the chat area? Do I have to pay? Or could it be that I have to install the whole Java-thing? I am really at a loss for what to do, so any help would be much appreciated! :) Thanks!

Your account has been approved for access to the chat room. You should be able to log-in and chat with other members.