LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married Men And Diapers

If you are a married man and wear diapers regularly can you tell me have you had any problems getting your wife pregent? I am going to a fertility clinic today to get me sperm count taken they say it is kind of low from my last test. Has anyone else had this problem? They also said that I have varicos vains and that could be the cause too. Let me know if anyone has had this problem.

Three simple facts. Draw what conclusions you will:

1) High temperatures can be damaging to sperm. (There's a reason they hang outside the body.)

2) Insulation tends to keep heat in.

3) Diapers provide insulation.

Here's a thought: even if your sperm count is low, maybe that means you just have to try harder... (read "more often" or "like bunnies.") Work that angle.

Making children is supposed to be fun -- raising them is supposed to be the hard work.

I have heard something about men that wear briefs occasionally having this problem. Something to do with the boys over heating due to the constriction, which in turn produces low sperm count. If I remember right, sperm is produced at 2 degrees below body temperature, so it makes sense to me. I can only assume that wearing diapers can have the same results. I also heard that it's not likely to be permanent, but it would be nice for someone in the medical profession to elaborate on this further. It's been a while since I was in school. Anyways, my brother had the same problem, low sperm count, and he was told to switch to boxers to see if it would help, among other things they recommended. Hope this helped.

My wife and i were concerned about that also. We consulted the doctor and he said that it could be a concern but you never know until you try. When we decided to try to have children she was pregnant less than 30 days later according to the tests. I wear 24/7 and wear Abena. So, i suffered no ill effects concerning diapers.

Good luck figuring out the problem.

I was always going to start this thread but never did. Me and my wife tried unsuccessfully for years to have children. Went through fertility drugs and test and tempeture, time..ect. I had fathered a child earlier in life on the second encounter with my high school girlfriend. So I didn't believe I was the problem. Me and my wife seperated over this silly event, She moved back home with her mother. I stopped wearing diapers because I didn't have my "Mommy". When I came home two weeks later, we "made" up and made out. Bingo..she was pregnet. So Like others have said on the medical side, I believe diapers can substantially reduce your sperm count. I don't think it would take two weeks to recover mind you but lay off them for a day or two, maybe it will increase your chances. Just my thoughts I'm not a doctor but my wife was a RN. Course she never thought about it either. ;)