LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well i have been having horrible chest pains for about a month now and i finally decided i should go to the Dr. and they have run a bunch of test and still dont know whats wrong 4 Drs have given me all different diagnosis i need house lol. But anyways i had a CT scan today and they pumped some fluid in me and the lady told me you will get a really weird taste in you mouth and you will have a hot flash (never had one of those before but WOW that thing sucked) and then she tells me your also going to think your wetting your pants but your not so its ok. Now i didnt believe the last part but holy crap she was right i totally thought i had wet my pants when she started pushing those fluids in. it was the craziest feeling lol.

I would have them check your back. You could have a disc going bad in your upper back. It is not very common for a disc to go bad in the upper back, but it does happen and can cause chest pain. I have exactly this issue in my back. Good luck to you.

Thank you i didnt even think of that i mean i do have pain under my shoulder blade as well cant believe i didnt think of this. I swear i turn 25 on tuesday and im falling apart lol

any number of things can cause chest pain, lung problems, heart problems, back problems, gas problems, heart burn, constipation, a food allergy, anxiety, these can all cause exactly the same symptoms. Usually though, because chest and lung problems can be deadly those the first body systems they will rule our when someone has chest pain.

Good luck, and I hope they figure it out soon.

Yea it wasn't the smartest thing Iv ever done waiting a month but I thought I had just pulled a muscle at first and it would go away but it never did then last week I was at work and for about 10 min it felt like someone was just constantly stabbing me in the chest so I figured it was time to go to the dr. I always get nervous going to the dr they always make me feel like I'm saying the wrong thing.

I would have them check your back. You could have a disc going bad in your upper back. It is not very common for a disc to go bad in the upper back, but it does happen and can cause chest pain. I have exactly this issue in my back. Good luck to you.

I agree with this. I have seven degenerative discs in my back and at least once a day I will have chest pains.

Yea I'm going to go make another appointment in Monday. I'm sure there starting to hate me up there but nothing they have given me has made this better they gave me some steroid pack the other day. I feel good until the Percocet wears off then that beautiful pain comes right back. I guess I now know why its called a medical practice. But then again like house you have to mark things off your list and just kind of guess if you are right in a field like that not trying to say anything bad about drs I just hope they can figure out what's wrong with me soon I don't want to be stuck on pain meds too much longer bc if I am I know the military will just kick me out like they do everyone else that gets hurt especially with the fact that they are trying to cut us down so much I don't need to be giving them a reason to give me the boot I love my job.

Well i have been having horrible chest pains for about a month now and i finally decided i should go to the Dr. and they have run a bunch of test and still dont know whats wrong 4 Drs have given me all different diagnosis i need house lol. But anyways i had a CT scan today and they pumped some fluid in me and the lady told me you will get a really weird taste in you mouth and you will have a hot flash (never had one of those before but WOW that thing sucked) and then she tells me your also going to think your wetting your pants but your not so its ok. Now i didnt believe the last part but holy crap she was right i totally thought i had wet my pants when she started pushing those fluids in. it was the craziest feeling lol.

I went through this in March. First time it happened was back in my 20s. Did all the med tests, and they didn't turn up anything at all - basically they just stopped testing, and the pain eventually went away over several weeks. Over the years it reoccured every few years; I noted that it usually responded well to exercise. Was eventually told after one of its reoccurrences that if it was anxiety/stress-related, it would usually respond well to exercise; if it were due to blockage it'd probably feel worse. Knowing that made it easy to manage when it reoccurred, usually during periods of job stress. When it reoccurred in March, though, it got worse and I showed classic heart attack symptoms, so I headed to the hospital. No heart attack, but my blood pressure had sky-rocketed. Tests eventually showed no sign of blockages but that I was starting on an enlarged heart - I'm 51, overweight and diabetic, which certainly were factors in my recent diagnosis.

Good luck with your tests.

Yea thankfully through all the tests i have had run they have ruled out an heart problems which is a relief, they are starting to think that i damaged alot of the muscles in that area and im starting physical therapy