LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Anyone Else Ashamed?

Well you could be one of those sickos who breaks into women's apartments steals there worn panties & a pair of shoes and makes a sandwich and then leaves…..

or

In the safety of your own home you can tape on a nice clean fresh diaper, have takeout delivered and have dinner and a few drinks (alcohol is a bladder irritant so you will need to pee) and watch net flicks well wetting yourself on the couch until the wee hours of the morning.

to me the latter sounds safer and like a much better fetish than needing to commit felonies to feed your fetish,but thats just my opinion

Nappy

I think that Spokane hit the nail on the head in terms of how I feel...except about being a parent. I have a ways to go before that hits me :).

Although....part of me is saying "if you tell everyone, and get it out there then you'll probably feel better about yourself and get the chance to wear more often without sneaking around. Communication is key!"

While another part says "why on earth would you want to go up to your parents and say 'hey, guys, I have this kink for diapers. Okay I'm going to the store bbyyee!!'"

I am ashamed... that people can't get past their own insecurities and self loathing or, their over obsessed self love and worship enough to accept others for who THEY are even if that means accept them for the fact they crinkle when they walk :P

• Like 1
Guest *~Andi~*

I am ashamed... that people can't get past their own insecurities and self loathing or, their over obsessed self love and worship enough to accept others for who THEY are even if that means accept them for the fact they crinkle when they walk :P

agreed.

• Like 1

Maybe instead of the 'magic pill' that takes it all away, how would you react if you could wave your magic wand and have AB/DL as acceptable to the community as gays are now? Would you feel happier and more at ease if society at least understood what ABDL is and gave you the guarded and qualified acceptance that gays now have?

And I think I'd really like to know what people think about that.

Am I ashamed? Let’s face it, if fetishes could be selected ‘a la carte’ there probably wouldn’t even BE a diaper fetish – nobody would choose it. It ticks all the wrong boxes: it’s inconvenient, it smells, it flies in the face of strong socially conditioned taboo responses to human waste, if your interest involves more than just peeing in it, it’s arguably bio-hazardous, a clueless-but-dangerously-big slice of the general population might decide you are a pedophile and lynch you on the basis of a flawed assumption. Adding insult to injury, you will be mocked by society for your nihilistic repudiation of adulthood (ok, now I’m going over the top) but you get the picture.

Oh for a simple, honest, fetish for fishnet stockings.

I didn’t choose my diaper fetish: it chose me. In the manner of fetishes, it chose deeply and permanently, condemning me at once to a life tinged with shameful secrets, conditional intimacy and strange hidden things at the back of the wardrobe.

Thus, I can just about rationalise away the guilt but I'm about 6 light years from appearing in a 'diaper pride' march... If it's any salve to the OP, I've managed something resembling a successful life so far regardless.

Today I have learned to except this fetish. I had my shame years when I was in my early 20's. I seriously thought something was wrong with me for the liking of wearing diapers. Then I came to realize that there are a whole lot of people whom also enjoy to wear diapers. If we enjoy it, keep on doing it, as long as it does not hurt others.

Aloha