LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Shipped To Your House ?

Hey everyone, I'm kind of new to all this. I've bought depends at the grocery store before but I want to buy something more substantial online. First, I need to know what diaper I should buy. And second, I need to know how they are usually shipped.

Specifically, I'm looking for a disposable diaper that is pretty absorbent and has a plastic outer covering. (I understand most have clothlike coverings?) I want it to be thick but I also want to be able to walk around with it on. I don't care if I walk/waddle a little funny but I want to be able to walk around with some kind of ease.

I was thinking of buying from a website like Amazon.com. Has anyone done this before? I'm really nervous about recieving a package that is marked "diapers" or "incontience briefs" or even the brand name like "abena or something" It just really makes me nervous I suppose. If Amazon ships to your home, are they discreet? Is it just a brown, cardboard, unmarked box? Or a giant package of diapers? Does it show up on a credit card bill as "ADULT DIAPERS" or just "Amazon.com $22.50" ?

I really want to buy from amazon because even a giant package that said, "MEDICAL SUPPLIES" on my doorstep would be tough to explain since I don't have any medical problems nor do I work in the health care industry.

Any advice, reccomendations, or answers to my questions would be appreciated. I've never bought any diapers online before and I'm really nervous about doing it. Basically, if I can't get a totally unmarked package delivered to my door and something discreet on the credit card bill.... I probably won't buy them at all.

Thanks a bunch, fellow DD members.

There are many reliable dealers of incontinence supplies selling on-line.

I happen to prefer Attends because they have always made adult diapers small enough to fit me. For example, they still make Attends Youth, which have a poly plastic outer layer and sticky tapes. These are for petite folks with hips less than 30", but Attends still makes very similar diapers for larger people. Go to the Attends website and there is not only a listing of all the available adult diapers Attends makes, but also a list of dealers. I buy my Attends from Care Givers Partners. I also buy and wear Attends Breathable, Small which are the same size as Youth, but with a cloth-like outer layer and repositionable tabs.

Care Givers Partners carry several other brands of disposable diapers.

XP Medical sells Abena and other top brands. They have a fine reputation for shipping in discreet cartons and doing so quickly at competitive prices.

Ummmmm...not to be critical here but you've been here for 130 posts and have yet to discover what premium diapers are available through mail order? Kinda new? What were you doing since your DD join date of February 2010? Its been 3 years after all......

Now...if you really have no clue as to the premium diaper brands out there and have only experienced Depends (not that there's anything wrong with that..) then are you in for a treat! Bambino's are one of the best brands out there. All plastic and nice and thick. They are really the top of the heap but other products like Abena sells or even Dry 24/7's are light years ahead of brands such as Depends or Attends.

As for shipping. I use mail order a lot and have yet to have a big box with "Adult Diapers" written on it delivered to my door. All the shippers I've dealt with go above and beyond as far as discretion is concerned....so no worries there.

Again...I know I sound like a douche....but have you been hiding under a rock?

Amazon stuff bills as Amazon.com even if it comes for a 3rd party seller on there. i shop with them all the time.

XPMedical is great, and CaregiverPartnership like Miss Angela recommended.

I haven't had any major issues with diaper delivery, and I've ordered from them all. both medical and fetish sellers understand privacy concerns.

"Ummmmm...not to be critical here but you've been here for 130 posts and have yet to discover what premium diapers are available through mail order?"

Yes, thats correct.

"What were you doing since your DD join date of February 2010?"

I've been writing stories and discussing stuff related to this fetish online, here, at DD. But, during that time, I've only worn some kind of mediocre brands of 'depends' from my local grocery store. I've never, in my entire life, purchased any kind of diaper online. Frankly, I haven't done this due to a kind of paranoid fear that I'll place an order for some disposable diapers and a giant package of them will end up on my doorstep - - - or even just a box labeled "adult diapers" - so I've never actually had the guts to make such a purchase. I know that fear isn't totally rational but, as far as PURCHASING diapers goes, yeah this is all very new to me - its not something I do a lot and its not something I've ever done over the internet.

This whole fetish is still something I'm exploring and coming to terms with. Despite some posts asking rudimentary questions and sharing a fictional story or two, I've never really explored (or even done research on) purchasing diapers online. But I can say that the idea makes me a tad nervous because this is a part of my life thats very private.

"Again...I know I sound like a douche....but have you been hiding under a rock?"

Yeah, sometimes it feels as though I have.

But I don't imagine I'm the only one on these boards that is very private and very shy about their particularly odd sexual fetish. I also don't think I'm the only one on these boards who wants to keep this private part of their life private either.

I certainly appreciate the advise from everyone and I apologize if this is a really dumb or obvious question I'm asking here. But you guys gotta understand that even the idea of being unable to explain a box that says "medical supply store" on the side makes me a tad nervous.

I'm just trying to find the best diaper out there that has a plastic outer covering and find a way to get it to my home and pay for it in the most discreet possible way. Again, I'm sorry if this sounds like an obvious question but I know nothing about this stuff... so I thought I'd ask someone who did.

Thank you for all the responses.

First try Googleing Adult diapers or perhaps just go to Ebay and search Adult diapers. Look at the different products out there. Then Pop back on here and ask if any of us have dealt with that brand or business. Most of the company's I have done business with offer discrete shipping and most discrete billing as well. Everybody has a favorite diaper you have to find what yours is. Opinions vary so for the most part your milage will vary with those that give any advice. Personally I use Magic Medical and buy Molicare diapers from them. Plain Brown box is a option with them. Best of luck and let us know if you need a bit more assistance. :)

I figure it's better to ask and know, NewGuy.

Even the more fetish-oriented sellers like Bambino tend to ship in discrete packaging. You don't have much to worry about. :)