LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Conspiracy?

The only major problem I see with these diaper companies marketing to other target groups is they are not upping the absorbency factor at all!!! I mean if they want people to wear diapers all the time they need to make a product to withstand one wetting at least. I realize thin diapers makes you change more often and in the end more money but if a person is not incontinent they will fully wet a diaper and not just dribble. So they will have issues targeting people who don't need them. At least I think.

I agree with the limited capacities they give us which could certainly be improved on :bash: But at least it's a step in the right direction to have them on the market. One of my biggest beefs with any product is when it does not perform as well as it should :( After all, what good is anything if it doesn't work?

Bettypooh

I think that's a part of making diapers more cheaply, though I do agree more absorbancy please! As for having more people in diapers I'm in support of it as long as its thier choice to wear them. I think I heard somewhere that some people in other countries will wear while using public transportation because of the convienence factor as well as avoiding dirty bathrooms, wonder if that's true.

I think that's a part of making diapers more cheaply, though I do agree more absorbancy please! As for having more people in diapers I'm in support of it as long as its thier choice to wear them. I think I heard somewhere that some people in other countries will wear while using public transportation because of the convienence factor as well as avoiding dirty bathrooms, wonder if that's true.

Yes, it was China. i think it was last year there was a news article on it. Maybe something with the Olympics?

don't know.. if the trains are like this in china as well then i can see them all wearing. the pressure from all those bodies would just force it out.

I do have to appologize for posting the link to this site without thinking of the rules of the forum first. I appluad the admin for catching my mistake and bringing it to my attention.