LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanted to start a thread for all the animation fans, so here it is. This is open for all types of shows or movies, including henti if you so desire, so feel free to suggest tittles for myself and others if you have seen any rare stuff. I love animation, I have my whole life. I started this thread because I just began watching The Legend Of Korra, the new Avatar. So far it looks promising as all hell and may even be better than the first. I believe The Last Airbender was by and far the best American version of something like anime, and this new one looks to just prove that further. I am eagerly waiting for the next episode...man I wish it was out now!!! Anywho....my favorite toon of all time is Swat Kats.(RIP Hanna Barbera) Initial D is probably a close second, man I cant wait for the final season of that.....that show makes me want an AE86 (anyone possibly know where I could buy one? Left hand drive?) LOL thats a topic for another thread, so heres my intro to the toons dicsussion, I hope it gets some responses.....almost forgot Adventure Time...that show is PURE AWESOME!!!

Wait, wait, wait, 'toons? Or animation as a whole? I'm going to assume cartoons and anime for now but if your really interested I know a lot more than just that but for now I guess I could mention some favorites. Mighty Max is still at the top of my list followed by a few furry friendly shows like T.M.N.T., Street Sharks, Extream Dinosaurs. While I've never been huge on anime I've still enjoyed the occasional series. Wolf's Rain is a highlight I think as well as FLCL and Paranoia Agent. The latter two are a bit out there but still quite enjoyable. Really this is hardly scratching the surface for me. Again just let me know if you want more.

Hah, as soon as I saw this thread I thought of Avatar. Totally agree that it's one of the best animated show on US television, possibly even THE best. Even compared to live action TV it's way up there. So much care put into every aspect of the show from story to the animation itself. It's also probably the only show I have ever seen that gets better from episode to episode constantly all the way to the end. Never is there a dip in quality of anything.

Korra so far we have only had the two episodes but it looks to be on the right track. I love how different it is while still taking place in the same world. There's a lot of tonal differences and of course design differences. I also really love the new mixture of music, sort of big band jazz mixed with chamber music. The music in the first series was a big part of the show, which is unusual for TV let alone animation, and this new series seems to be continuing that.

Invader Zim is probably the only other US animated show I have seen that places such importance on music.

So what exactly defines what you'e seeking from this thread? If animation only is the scope, they babyish shows would qualify. Hey, I'm a Word Girl fan and it's animated, but it's nothing like Avatar or Sailor Moon or whatever. If we include all animation that's a pretty big subject to cover- just sayin.

Betypooh

Avatar and Sailor Moon aren't all that similar :P

I like the potential broad scope of this. I don't know about the OP but I'm a fan of animation in general for the design and artistry of it regardless of content. I'm just as likely to watch My Little Pony as Legend of Korra or Fritz the Cat.

Current Favs

Family guy

Phineas and Ferb

Spongebob

Arthur

American Dad

Bob's Burgers

Oldies but goodies

Rugrats

Wild Thornberryes

Hey Arnold

Doug

As Told By Ginger

Animaniacs

CatDog

Daria

Beavis and Butthead (not seen the new stuff)

Ren and Stimpy

Rocko's Modern Life

• Im talking anything and everythin animated here. Stop motion and claymation would also be inculded. I'm just wantin to see how many peeps out there love animation as much as I do, and just talk about the different shows and why we love it. It looks like y'all get the general idea so yeah....just a thread about animated stuff...anything you like babyish or not...as far as talking about some of the best ever, I'd have to say the origonal Lion King would rank in my top five, the computer graphics were very advanced for its time, and the opening scene is simply AMAZING.

They do a lot to make the characters more nuanced and three dimensional. For the time, the characters in the original series where rather unique for illustrating these sad broken people but in retrospect they're somewhat two dimensional caricatures of various mental illnesses. In Rebuild there's a lot more going on with each of the characters and more variety in their emotions and actions. Makes for a much more satisfying viewing experience for me.

They're also stunningly beautiful to look at. Even just moments like when the kids sit down to have lunch at an aquarium are beautiful to watch for all the really nice gestural animation.

Hmmm... So much to choose from. I recently watched Ralph Bakshi's Wizards, a dark apocolyptic fantasy for the family (but seriously not for kids). I always liked the style of Bakshi's films, they feel unique.

Love some Zim, I think Vasquez kinda imploded or at least hasn't done much of note since the cancellation of Zim.

On the subject of Bakshi, I probably most enjoy American Pop and Cool World. Cool World gets extra props for pretty much all the music in it being My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult and having Gabriel Byrne.

omg...claymation johnny would be awesome.

but other toons i like....

ren and stimpy

ahhhhh real monster

rugrats (the old school ones)

Zim (duh?)

ed, edd, and eddy

adventure time

space ghost coast to coast

sealab 2021

metalocalypse

harvey birdman attorney at law