LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I assume most of us have been caught either wearing nappies/diapers or with something that connects us to our lifestyle choice, whether it be by a partner, family member or a friend.

So what's your story?

How was you caught, what was the reaction and what was the eventual outcome?

my best friend would often come to my apt, and there would be my sippy cup or pacifiers lying around. He never said anything, I never said anything... Not sure why he would need to ask "whats the pacifier for" when i obviously did not have any children and did not babysit any.... i'm assuming he just figured it was for some sort of kinky sex play... and left it at that....

• 2 weeks later...

My parents caught me one at a time. Dad caught me first from seeing a photo of me in a diaper I forgot to delete off his camera. Few months later, mom found one under my bathroom sink. They were both cool with it. No freak outs. Mom asked me questions about it. They have also caught me with a bottle and pacifier. I was on the computer and I had a pacifier in my mouth and mom came in the office to talk to me. I hide it and mom tells me she doesn't care if I have one. One time I was walking with it in my mouth and my brother saw me with it and said nothing. One time I was drinking juice out of a baby bottle and dad caught me with it and said I was a funny girl. When I first moved out, mom was at my house and she happened to open one of my drawers and saw a baby bottle. She said "A baby bottle, oh Beth."

One time my pesky neighbor was at my house and we were in my room and he found my pacifier and picked it up and asked what it was doing in my room. I had to make up a story quick so I told him I use it on my cat. I clip it to her ear and stick the binky in her mouth and my neighbor thought it was funny.

When I was living with my aunt and uncle, the smell of my diapers gave it away. I had them in plastic bags out in the trash can in their garage and I guess they decided to look in them and they found the used diapers. My aunt confronted me about it telling me we need to do something about the smell and the stench is real strong and she asked me if I have problems and I said I did. They gave me a bucket for me to use to keep my used diapers in so I did that. they also put a air freshener on their trash lid.

My mother in law has seen my diapers and she knows I wear them because it slipped out of my husband's mouth. But she thinks it's medical and one time she saw them in my room and asked if they were our son's and my husband said no and she went "oh."

One time my cousin was at my apartment and she was digging around in my kitchen and she found the baby food and told me babies don't need solids fir a while and I am already stocking up on it. This was while I was pregnant and she didn't know the food was for me.

I am sure others have seen my diapers in my apartment like my sister in law and none of them said a word about it. I am also sure my parents have noticed my cloth diapers because they have been right there in front of them when I had them hanging on my son's crib for them to dry since our dryer doesn't dry things all the way and it costs 75 cents so I would rather air dry after one time use.

I know my neighbors (I am not sure how many) know about my diapers because I have seen my cloth ones sitting on top of the dryer after I wash or dry them and I am not sure if they know who the diapers belong to but they know someone wears them. I have never heard a word about it.

• 1 month later...

@Pika That must have sucked! I can imagine would've been fun without the aunt walking in part >.<

Myself; I had a friend visit me from another country, and to get some of their medical gear through customs they put a pack of diapers in with everything else to classify the bag as officially medical or some bull like that. They didn't know anything about my, uh, likes, but ended up just giving them to me because he had no use for them. Well, I did.

However, my mum discovered the pack in the bottom of my wardrobe. She didn't say anything right away, but she did steal one to use as a bed pad for a younger kid in the family that happened to be staying round because they ran out of baby diapers and it was obviously far too large for them. It came up later, and I just literally told the truth, aside from the me using them part, and claimed I'd thrown them out (Which was technically true xD)

I've also been stuck in rooms with friends of mine after having messed or having just woke up in a full diaper; No one seems to notice I guess thanks to plastic pants, but I told the friend who's round the most just in case he DID notice something eventually (They have some pretty odd likes too so they didn't seem bothered by it). I also stood up once when they were here prior to knowing and realised I'd leaked all over my trousers and chair but I was pretty stealthy in hiding it.

Aside from that, probably just came close a few times when I was back living with my parents. Like, them coming home while I was messing my panties, or a slight stain left somewhere by accident through the course of cleaning up, etc. but no major catches.

I was up north with a friend on a hunting trip and he walked in on me while i was changing my diaper. He just said sorry and went back outside, later he asked me about my diapers and i just explained that i needed them and have to wear all the time or i will have accidents etc. He asked a few more questions like how long i have been wearing ( i'm diaper dependant and wear 24/7 ) etc. i answered them and that was the end of it. Now when i go hunting with him it's not a big deal and not mentioned at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been caught yet, but my best friend, and neighbor, knows that I am hiding something in my room that is so embarrassing that I can't tell him about it, and we tell each other everything.

My mother caught me back in high school....wasn't pleasant.

The girl I was living with at the time caught me hanging out on the old compuserve HSX diaper forum (one of the first online communities for such) and wanted to know what was so darned interesting.

She actually hung out there as a mommy for a while until the babies got to obnoxious.

My current wife found my stash before we got married and has been reasonably receptive.

I have been "caught" a few times, but none has ever said anything

First time was when i lived home at moms apartment, i put used diapers under the bed (in plastic bag) and forgot to throw them out before i went away for a 3 week work from home

When i came home, she had cleaned my room...

Now I got my own apartment for a long time and still she sometimes come to visit and sometimes i still forget to throw them out

She even found my onesies, but still havent said anything..