LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Re-List All Stores That Sell Proper Tape On Diapers

Guest aielen

A very kind member of this site had formed a long thread about this with sites and pictures and availability have a look around for that thread and If I get a chance I will too! :)

Recently spent a weekend on the Kent coast and there was a chemist shop which had a great display of Tena in the window.

I wandered past and caught them out of the corner of my eye so I had to turn back and take another look. My G/F followed me and asked what I was looking for, I said I was looking for milk (for the tea in the hotel room) She looked in the window, saw the nappy display and started laughing "of course you were" she said! Lol

A very kind member of this site had formed a long thread about this with sites and pictures and availability have a look around for that thread and If I get a chance I will too! :)

That was Flexigirl*, unfortunately that thread is now quite old and doesn't come up in the searches anymore. If you could dig it up and pin it, that'd be great.

It would probably also quite good if people could confirm that the shops mentioned in there are still in business; a lot of branches of 'Hearing and Mobility' for example have closed for good.

*I think she got a bit pissed off by people accusing her of spreading viruses and doesn't show up so much anymore...

Adult Diapers.

London:

John Bell and Crydon

Anywhere else?

My local chemist(I think it's called Lloyds) sells Lille nappies,Tena slip maxi and Tena slip super and is only a 5 min walk from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what you mean by "proper" tape ons, but I have had good experiences buying online from Hartmann Direct and Dorset Nursing Supplies. They sell Molicare and Abena respectively.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what you mean by "proper" tape ons, but I have had good experiences buying online from Hartmann Direct and Dorset Nursing Supplies. They sell Molicare and Abena respectively.

Right. I think this is going wrong here. This was supposed, I think (ask Aielen), to be a thread about 'brick stores' again; shops that you can walk into and walk out with a pack of good quality, cash-paid adult nappies. As I mentioned, there was a thread before, but that would have needed to be reconfirmed store by store anyway. I thought we could tidy info in this thread together to make a confirmed list, but so far it's not really worth it with three entries...

Anyway, rant over. Online shops are easy; I don't think we even need to mention them. This is more about the people who want no papertrail.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any shops in London that sell either Depend Easy-Fit and/or Abena Abri-Form X-Plus over the counter?

This is, (don't feel offended,Uzzy) exactly what makes it so hard to collect raw data: the user questions about locations.

We're aiming at getting together an up-to-date list of brick-stores, and as more come in, it'll answer more and more user's needs.

Why don't you open a new thread for queries about stores and leave this thread for collecting addresses of confirmed shops.

k? :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@aielen:

Your link is somehow corrupt, I think it's the trailing 's'.

Hearing and mobility used to have branches in Basingstoke and Salisbury too. unfortunately they're shut now; I used to buy Lille there. I believe there's one in Bournemouth still trading.

Simplyhealth in Andover town centre sells Abena, AbriForm M3 and L4 on the shelf as well as pull-up pants and big pads.

I actually quite liked their 'Maxi' nappies. While not quite as thick as Abena M4, they had a nice fit on me and good absorption. The fit, of course, is a personal thing.

Have a nice time up there.

For Tyneside there is:

Premier Health and Hygiene in Dunston, Gateshead (very near the metrocentre, on an industrial estate but you can just walk in. They have Lille Supreme, the old plastic covered ones when I visited last week.

www.premierhh.co.uk

Guest aielen

For Tyneside there is:

Premier Health and Hygiene in Dunston, Gateshead (very near the metrocentre, on an industrial estate but you can just walk in. They have Lille Supreme, the old plastic covered ones when I visited last week.

www.premierhh.co.uk

Thanks but starting not to be a fan of the Lile Supreme i just bought