LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Mommy

I am a Mommy and I am looking for some male babies to fulfill your fantasies. I live in New Westminster, BC and I am readily available when needed. Please feel free to send me a message. Maybe we can arrange to meet and chat. Or I will contact you if you so desire, just tell me when and where.

Your loving,

Mommy Jodie :angel_not::P:):horse:;)

Hi Mommy Jodie and welcome!!! You had me confused at first cause your post said looking for Mommy. I'm not a mommy, but I try to welcome all new members, including mommies. A mommy looking for some male babies, hmmmmm - well, you came to the right place! I think there are a few male babies here, lol, from your area, so you should get some responses. Best of Luck to you!!!

Hello Mommy Jody! Necare here, adult baby boy of 28. I just joined the site, and saw your post. We probably live to far apart for a get together, but a little communication is always good! If you want to know a bit about me, you could always check my post( "A humble introduction") :)

Sorry Mommy Jodie that I misspelt your name, but what can you expect of a newborn? :)

• 1 month later...

I am a Mommy and I am looking for some male babies to fulfill your fantasies. I live in New Westminster, BC and I am readily available when needed. Please feel free to send me a message. Maybe we can arrange to meet and chat. Or I will contact you if you so desire, just tell me when and where.

Your loving,

If I am ever in the neighborhood I will look you up..Ronald

post-5407-1148634244_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148634244_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Your loving,

Mommy, please consider me for one of your babys, i'm really naughty sometimes and can be a alot of fun, hope to hear from you.

poboxx691@yahoo.com

Hi there mommy jodie

Im an 18 year old boy from coquitlam and im looking for a mommy

Email me at meloncholiest_furelise@hotmail.com if you would like to chat with me and possibly meet up

Guest Pinklust

Your loving,

I wish we could meet, but I live a long ways away. I am a 26 male and I am tired of being the man in life. Ready to relax and be "pampered". I want a mommy who will buy me dresses and pretty diapers and tell me how pretty I am, even when I am dirty.

Love Little Pink

• 1 month later...

Your loving,

hi i would like to get to know you better and maybe meet as i live close by,,,richard_canadian@hotmail.com