LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anything Ever Actually Scared The Piss Out Of You?

We've all heard that when people get scared enough they sometimes void their bladder and/or bowels uncontrollably as some sort of "fight or flight" response. Has this ever happened to any of you? Has there ever been a moment in your life that you were so scared you actually peed or pooped your pants? If so, were you diapered? Were you out in public? Did anyone see you? Did you feel ashamed afterwords?

I've always been fascinated by this but it has never happened to me. At least as long as I've been an adult. It might have happened when I was like a toddler but never as fully continent adult.

Guest Teenage_Legend

Well bro I am a Paladin a bold warrior of the light a strong willed Being against the darkness. I rarely get scared anymore as long as there is light But even in darkness I seem to be less fearful But thats off topic. Ok before I became a Paladin (Age 17) I was a weaker fortified person. My friends and I watched Paranormal Activity 1 it was pitch dark in the house me and my 2 friends thought we were home alone. Well on a scary part of the movie we jumped at the fear. I wasn't wet yet than all the sudden the front door unlocked slowly and bam opened the door and my parents came in the door at full speed My friend to my left Looked stunned but he didn't wet or anything I Evacuated the pepsi I drank that built up inside my Diaper and My friend though he still denies it today I could of swore he sharted due to the smell When he got up after the event. But oh well I won't get a confession apparently. That was really the only time I can remember being scared to where I let go.

I've seen my cat do this. She was outside on the patio on a warm summer day, and I just had the screen door shut. I heard the typical sound of cats fighting, and was curious. I opened th edoor and found my cat in the submissive position of lying on her back with claws out, and the neighbor cat was above her on a chair, probably caught her off guard. The neighbor cat was calm as anything, but I shoo-ed it away anyhow. My cat just lay there in shock for about 5 seconds more, and emptied her bowels all over her tail! It was the funniest thing I ever did saw! Then she collected herself, got up and sniffed at her poo a bit, and went inside. So yeah, I do believe it is possible to scare the sh!t out of someone.

I know of a couple women who were chased by molesters as children and wet themselves in fear :o They both escaped :thumbsup: One described it saying "I've never peed so hard in all my life." I've heard a few stories of fear-wetting from people I know, but with me the opposite occurs. When I feel fear my bladder holds out till the fear has passed even if it's bursting full beforehand :rolleyes: For me, my bladder control never went very deep into my subconscious. I always had to keep it in the back of my conscious mind or I'd pee myself, so I think that my bladder control is backwards from most people who do not even know they have a bladder till it begins to get full and reminds them it's still there :lol: I've often wondered if that was my attraction to living on the edge in my past, with death just a step away and fear a constant and welcome companion :ph34r: Perhaps I was that way just so that I'd have the bladder control I wanted. Glad I'm over all that now :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

a few years agaio i got attacked by a dog luckley i know how to handle dogs and was able to fight it off with out getting hurt to badly but i totaly wet my pants and dident even notic tial quite a few minents aftor i sent the dog running wish i could find a way to wet myself like that again with out the dog part

When i was 16 i went to a haunted house at a fair with my friends. At some point in the house this mummy jumped out at us. I froze and could not move. I felt pee running down my legs. Outside my friends laughed about and teased my for a while but they seem to forget overtime

The first time I ever went rock climbing, and took a step off the edge of an 80-foot cliff with peers watching, trusting my life to a rope, a harness, a leader I didn't know all that well, and skills I was just learning, my bladder let loose a good-sized spurt in my pants. The wet spot was the size of my fist. I was able to clamp down in an instant and stop it there ... but yes, it's really true that you might pee suddenly and uncontrollably in your pants when you're scared.

I have actually pooped myself but not out of fear, it was when I had a sneezing fit (hay fever), and my poop was a bit loose, and yes I was diapered, and in the middle of a lush valley on a long walk.

I had to walk back to my car nearly 4 miles,in a poopy diaper, and then drive home to get changed.

I've been known to wet a bit if I hear a really big dog barking nearby, I was attacked by a pit bull when i was 11, so large, unfamiliar dogs still scare me.

• 3 weeks later...

Man am my dogs tired of the opposite happening. I get the piss scared into me, and I cannot release. My shy bladder gets better at times and worse at times. Currently, if I have any anal pressure at all, I sense a possible bowel movement, it is very hard for me to release. My paruretic brain fools me into thinking that I will poop my pants if I release, this is not true. I had another paruretic reaction in the library restroom today. Grr.. It was because of that anal pressure thing. It took like 5 minutes but I was able to release standing into a stall. I was not forced to sit. If I knew I could actually USE diapers in public, I probably would so I could not have to worry about the shy bladder deal acting up. Some members have suggested pullups. In a way I am potty training, training my fucking bladder to release when it is appropriate for me to urinate. fuck Queen Victoria, fuck body shame, and fuck shy bladder. I have had times where wetting my pants would have been a release! But because of this damn fucking issue, I was not able to wet them, and was forced to endure the pain of a bursting bladder without any possibility of release.

• Like 1