LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Crazy Obsession: A Real Life Adult Baby - Wed 21St March 2012

Perception. Unfortunately his weight has a lot to do with it. It creates the impression that he has gotten quite fat by taking advantage of hard working taxpayers! He should not have mentioned that he was on welfare. And I believe Coulburn or another will go after him, and he may lose his disability income. The problem is that his disability is not visible! His age and gender also work against him.

• Like 1

I agree there is somethings that are disturbing about how this is comes across. There does seem a double standard in a lot of the people making comments at how Stanley and those who praised the guy who did the the same thing named riley. I don't think either is a good ideal but they have to live with their decision. If people don't like the portrayal of this life style then do your on show. You should know they will still treat who ever does this as a freak sideshow. It's how they make their living.

Just a Question ! .If Stanley was a hot looking girl who looked sooo cute would that change the perception ? .I think it would (just my opin) .He does not speak for me i speak for myself

Yes but he's not is he? There's absolutely nothing sympathetic about him and his situation at all. People can't associate with his 'disabilities', he doesn't take care of himself physically or obviously mentally. He makes foolish decisions to be exploited, then wonders about people trying to take the gifts of his benefits away. Even worse, he goes on national television and gives the whole community a bad image. He wasn't there to represent, inform and educate, he was there to be laughed at. The man has no self esteem, and that generates no respect by anyone, this community or the whole world.

Riley goes on tv, okay a bit weird but obviously intelligent and there are things that makes sense and you can have empathy. The other guy (can't remember his name) goes on, gets chewed up a bit by Dr. Phil, looks like a selfish ass, but he had/has a relationship and decent life and has probably lost his way. There were things you could relate to.

This guy? Total train wreck. If he fell into his own diaper and was never seen again, who would even care? He generates no sympathy whatsoever.

Harsh? Yes. Unfair? Probably. But what do I have to go on? He's the one who went on tv and allowed that image to be generated.

• Like 1

Yes but he's not is he? There's absolutely nothing sympathetic about him and his situation at all. People can't associate with his 'disabilities', he doesn't take care of himself physically or obviously mentally. He makes foolish decisions to be exploited, then wonders about people trying to take the gifts of his benefits away. Even worse, he goes on national television and gives the whole community a bad image. He wasn't there to represent, inform and educate, he was there to be laughed at. The man has no self esteem, and that generates no respect by anyone, this community or the whole world.

Riley goes on tv, okay a bit weird but obviously intelligent and there are things that makes sense and you can have empathy. The other guy (can't remember his name) goes on, gets chewed up a bit by Dr. Phil, looks like a selfish ass, but he had/has a relationship and decent life and has probably lost his way. There were things you could relate to.

This guy? Total train wreck. If he fell into his own diaper and was never seen again, who would even care? He generates no sympathy whatsoever.

Harsh? Yes. Unfair? Probably. But what do I have to go on? He's the one who went on tv and allowed that image to be generated.

I

I agree he was on taboo. I hope he get back on tv

I agree there is somethings that are disturbing about how this is comes across. There does seem a double standard in a lot of the people making comments at how Stanley and those who praised the guy who did the the same thing named riley. I don't think either is a good ideal but they have to live with their decision. If people don't like the portrayal of this life style then do your on show. You should know they will still treat who ever does this as a freak sideshow. It's how they make their living.

Firstly, Riley is not a guy.

Secondly, many, if not most, of us support neither of them.

Personally, I openly support neither of their decisions to do this, and especially not what'sisname's. The self-centered guy who went on Doctor Phil (a conclusion that almost everybody who read every one of his attention-whorish, persecution complex-ridden posts in this very forum predicted).

However, the fact that they went on TV, as much as I think that was an egregious mistake, is not how I judge their character.

I don't know Stanley, so I judge him not at all, other than disagreeing with this decision to attempt to somehow represent us over and over when he is, at best, an inaccurate representation of the community as a whole and heavily self-destructive in that representation.

Riley has always struck me as nice as well spoken, but I do not agree with her decision to do this in any way, especially not twice.

The other guy, whose name escapes me and doesn't strike me as worth research, is something of an idiot. This has panned out from his very actions on this forum. He is living in a fantasy world and has a rather silly sense of self-importance that just makes him rather hard to talk to without facepalming. Again, this was all BEFORE he went on TV and made an ass of himself.

The TV decision is an awful decision, no matter who makes it, because TV is there to get ratings. Ratings do not come from showing ABDLs as normal people. They come from the freakshow. It's simply sad and pathetic how many people have deluded themselves into thinking that the way that ABDLs are the butt of repeated freak jokes and freakshows on television that are there pretty much solely for purposes of schadenfreude is somehow mainstreaming us, rather than just making is the funny animal in the cage to laugh at.

I didn't realize some people here were this mean. Seriously, what the hell? If I thought your motivations were purely out or concern for Stanley and his previous suicide threats after the Taboo episode, that's one thing. However, everybody here is getting on him saying he's making "us" look bad. You know what? There is no "us". It was nice to find out that I'm not the only one with this fetish, but it's not like I'm going to sign up for a newsletter or want to meet anybody in person. I've only done that once at a public munch, and while they were nice enough people, I didn't feel the need or desire to continue.

At any rate, I'm an adult baby, Stanley is an adult baby, but he doesn't speak for me, he didn't offer to speak for me, and I didn't ask him to speak for me. You all speak like there's some sort of Federation of Adult Babies, or some other formal collective "us" for Stanley to embarrass, but there simply isn't. If YOU'RE embarrassed by seeing another person in diapers and onsies on TV, perhaps you should rethink your OWN fetish. Furthermore, if said person in diapers and onsies on TV is misrepresenting your personal collective "Us", then get your diapered ass on TV and do a better job. Good luck making the masses understand us better though. I'm not ashamed of my fetish, but at least I'm aware that I'm a freak, and I honestly have no problem with it.

Rock on, Stanley. Hope this experience was a better one for you.

This IS a community. That means there is an 'us'. WE are 'us' and Stanley did all ABs a disservice. HE chose to represent us without our permission. HE chose to put himself up for public ridicule after being publically skewered previously. On what planet is that clever?

This IS a community. That means there is an 'us'. WE are 'us' and Stanley did all ABs a disservice. HE chose to represent us without our permission. HE chose to put himself up for public ridicule after being publically skewered previously. On what planet is that clever?

And we all live in 'communities'.

I don't speak for the people that live on either side of me, across the street or behind me any more than Stanley spoke for me. I don't need to ask permission of the person across the street when I get in touch with my congressman. Now how the hell is Stanley supposed to get 'our' (translation I think: 'your') permission to speak for the community?

This 'community' has as many different characteristics as there are members. We're a lot like snowflakes - no two perfectly alike.

I'm not making a comment on Stanley personally nor of the wisdom of any one of us doing such a show. I will say there's no way I'd do one. Without being critical, after watching any of the many, many tv shows that recruit members of the public to 'tell their story' whether on a show like Taboo, My Crazy Obsession, any of the many court shows...doesn't matter...I think it takes a 'special personality' to want to and be willing to go on any of these shows.

There are a lot of arguments on each side of the discussion over whether publicity about any form of abdl is good. Gays, etc have had a very tough time gaining recognition and any form of acceptance. I remember being turned off entirely by early 'flamers' who really did portray a poor picture of themselves and their 'community'. On the other hand, they broke the ground. They were the beginning of recognition and putting human faces on this terrible, horrible CHOICE that these people supposedly made. Thankfully for the most part we have gotten past that.

Whether or not we can be compared in any way to that situation is another discussion.

My main point however, is this - who are you to say Stanley needed to get permission??

• Like 1

gave in and watched the replay last night. I actually thought Stanley did a pretty good job until the paid-mommy part which I just found uncomfortable. His lifestyle may be more extreme than most of us, but he didn't go on as a member of a larger community, but as HIMSELF.

That may have been his intention, Dailydi, but the larger public forms stereotypes with what they have. If we got to choose which stereotypes were applied to us, it wouldn't matter who went on TV.

I don't think anyone is watching "My Crazy Obsession" to be more understanding of people, they are watching for the freak show.

I am jealous of the custom-fitted onesie!

And after watching the marathon yesterday, I am far more freaked out by the guy buying "slightly used" sex dolls than a guy in a diaper!

• Like 1

Again, if you're that worried about what others are thinking, better re-think your fetish.

Most of us don't make a habit of forcing knowledge of what we do in the bedroom on others. You seem to be misunderstanding what is and what isn't the business of the world and what is and isn't part of being a little.

And people seem to be misunderstanding Stanley's business and his openness about it with their own business.

Feel free to read the thread, and the countless other threads on this topic. He MAKES it our business by making it public, just like he makes it everybody else's, and that is precisely the problem, as it is with everybody else who feels it's their responsibility to expose everybody to their fetish.

This isn't some people misunderstanding Stanley's business. You can agree or disagree on his course of action, but it is a state of fact that he is purposely exposing whoever watches that train wreck to ABDL nature, as is every other person who does this, and that makes it literally and undeniably NOT just their business.

I don't agree or disagree on his course of action, I don't understand why so many people on here are choosing an imaginary side on the matter. It's not my business if Stanley goes on TV or not. My friends who know about my fetish also know me, and they are aware that I am not Stanley. It's not as if he's mentioning my name or your name or anybody else's name on the show. He is exposing himself and the manner in which he enjoys his fetish. I don't even remember him mentioning any specific websites.

I therefore have to assume that the people who have such a huge issue with him see something in him that they don't like about themselves, and again (beating a dead horse here), they should re-think their fetish.

I therefore have to assume that the people who have such a huge issue with him see something in him that they don't like about themselves, and again (beating a dead horse here), they should re-think their fetish.

Then you have no functional idea why people disagree with him and don't seem to be aware of how fetishes actually work.

This has nothing to do with being comfortable sharing the fetish or not. Most people also are mostly not making a "big deal" out of it any more than you are making a "big deal" out of disagreeing with me. It's a forum post, not a formal protest.

Stanley has outright stated he was acting as a representative of this 'community' many people do not agree that he should proclaim himself a 'representative' of a community, but rather simply a representative of himself...

many people do not understand why others whether they go on tv, write a book, a blog, make a movie etc... seem to think they are some self proclaimed public face for abdl.. there was no vote, there was no committee.. these people just take it upon themselves to go out in public and then when they get backlash claim "but i was doing it for you"...

that is the issue many people have....

How fetishes actually work?...okay, I'll strive in the future to fully understand and appreciate how diapers, baby treatment and mild humiliation give me a chubby. :P

As in you seem to be under the silly impression that a person can just turn a fetish off if they don't like the action of other other people in that fetish. You also seem to think that somehow people who are littles but don't like sharing it should somehow rethink their little nature just because a few people continue to represent us (whether they intend to or not) in a bad light.

Again, you seem to be commenting on this without having actually read any of the numerous threads there have been on this subject. Please let me know if your intention is just to throw out demeaning quips and not to address the meat of this topic so I can stop bothering to read your posts.

I know how fetishes work, as I used to try turning mine off periodically with no success...but if people get that ashamed of themselves and their fetish based on how somebody acts on TV, they should seek help. My two cents.

I know how fetishes work, as I used to try turning mine off periodically with no success...but if people get that ashamed of themselves and their fetish based on how somebody acts on TV, they should seek help. My two cents.

You missed the point. Nobody said they were ashamed of themselves due to him. Nobody even said they were ashamed of him. Again, perhaps you should try ACTUALLY READING WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING before leaping to conclusions.

Your problem is that you're ignoring everything people are saying and making a rather odd assumption because... well I have no idea why. Instead of making an ASSUMPTION, why don't you bother to read what people are actually saying.

After all, when you make an ASSUMPTION, you make an ASS out of U... and Mption, as the great Mr. Jackson once said.