LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simpsons : How I Wet Your Mother

Karma gets the best of Homer after he gets his friends in trouble, and as a result, his bedwetting problem worsens. The family goes on a mission to infiltrate his dreams to search for clues in his subconscious to determine the source of his problem. But just as things take a dangerous turn in the dream, a figure from Homer’s past appears, and he is finally reassured that the fond memories of his mother Mona (guest voice Glenn Close) remain alive, giving him just the right amount of reassurance to cure him of his problem

Airs tonight

I KNOW!!!!! Seriously!! Could you imagine what the vanilla world would have done if she found them to be a turn on?

That would have been a great last seen! "No Homer, keep the diapers!"

Oh and di you watch Bob's burgers after? Cyndie Lauper officially on my heros list for that new song :)

That would have been a great last seen! "No Homer, keep the diapers!"

Oh and di you watch Bob's burgers after? Cyndie Lauper officially on my heros list for that new song :)

Bobs Burgers was good too!! Did you see where one of Jimmy Pestos twin's wet his pants!!

Bobs Burgers was good too!! Did you see where one of Jimmy Pestos twin's wet his pants!!

Isn't Jimmy Pesto the guy who is secretly known as "Baby Num Num?" It was on last season.

Isn't Jimmy Pesto the guy who is secretly known as "Baby Num Num?" It was on last season.

yes it's the episode where Bob becomes a Taxi Driver so he can pay for Tina's birthday party. It's the TV/CD who tell bob about Jimmy.

• Like 1

Wow, a Deus ex Machina ending which literally involved a ghost (Homer's mom) in a machine (Frink's dream device). A great reference; and not a terrible episode. The diaper's crinkle was a nice touch, which makes me think an ab/dl was involved, as most people think of adult diapers as thin, rigid pull-ups these days.

In a way it was sadly realistic that Marge seemed to consider leaving Homer after the longest marriage in television history over a few nights of bedwetting, and a night in diapers. The image of Homer in diapers was more or less an official version of many fan drawings (though I suspect quite a few of us would have preferred it were Marge in that predicament),

• Like 1

Yeah. I agree. It was a little unnerving to see Marge walk out after that. It's like, "Really?"

And those of use who would want Homer in the diapers definitely wanted Marge to be turned on by them. Of course if would have ruined the story, because there would be less incentive for Homer to find out why he was wetting the bed.

• Like 1

No no... he wet the other twin's pants. lol

This was probably unintentionally lifted from MST3K's The Deadly Mantis, with the line "I peed your pants,

I'm not sure how". Ever since it aired, I've found myself ripping off some version of the joke from time to time, before

remembering where it came from.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7129155869963038572

It comes in at 17 minutes. Not the best MST3K reference (considering the staggering number of diaper and baby jokes

they made over the years.