LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Some Advice..

hello mommies and daddies out there! my boyfriend is a AB/DL and also a sissy. Now i dont mind doing sissy things with him at all, im learning what he likes and what to do. But it has recently just become all sissy stuff which satisfies him but does not satisfy me. For example, we went out and bought "outfits" on of them was a french maid one and it become his once he knew it fit.. i do not get any sexual enjoyment out of doing this. I have spoke to him a few times about it and he says things would change. We'd have intercourse once and it would go back to sissy stuff until i said something again and even then i feel like he's only doing it cause i said something. im scared that i wont beable to see him as my man and boyfriend if sissy stuff is all we do. :(

we respect and listen to each other, but it seems like sissy stuff is controling our sex life..

How do i get him to understand where im coming from and make it actually stick? How do i prevent myself from seeing him as just a sissy? help!

Couple of things. The first is the sissy play and the ABDL play can easily be done together with baby dresses and similar outfits, just don't get him maid outfits unless you want him to do the household chores, lol. The second is, since when does the baby get to choose the activity and the outfit. Your the mommy, assert your authority. As far as your ability to see him as a man, I am not sure I can help you as that depends on the dynamics of your relationship (i.e. what role you expect of him).

Diaperedjason. The problem with doing it all together is he gets horny and its hard to just have him as my babygirl. I try to take control but im not a controling person cause I dont like hurting peoples feelings so that definitely is a struggle.

we werent intending on that being his. We were going to get actual sissy outfits when we had the money but I guess he liked this one and couldnt wait

Getting these kinf of thing back into balance where everything is in order takes time. At first, it is more like and emotional and/or sexual explosion as a lot of pent-up needs are met. In time, it settles down and can be put into right order. But when it starts... it is always a bit uncontrolled.

Getting these kinf of thing back into balance where everything is in order takes time. At first, it is more like and emotional and/or sexual explosion as a lot of pent-up needs are met. In time, it settles down and can be put into right order. But when it starts... it is always a bit uncontrolled.

Thats what happens, i say i will do it and then he gets excited and just starts saying things he wants before im ready to actually do those things. I do as much as i can and he understands that i cant do certain things yet. I just dont want to do something im not ready for and then get scared to do it anymore. We're still working on balancing it and im hoping it does. Thank you for responding :)

I understand why AB's jump in and want everything all at once. it is the quintessential child action. But just as a child doesnt get all they want immediately, nor should your AB. The easist thing is if your AB starts to trust you and believe that there will be more Little Time to come, he shoudl be able to calm down and take things slow. But you need to tell him to behave and let YOU decide how fast to take things. It isnt easy for either o you but it DOES work out ni the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If he's in an aroused state, get some mittens and make sure to render his hands useless. Then have him kneel in front of you and service you orally. Another way is to nurse him and have him manually stimulate you to orgasm and only when he satisfies you, does he get the pleasure of an orgasm. DO NOT allow him to masturbate, check his underwear and if you see stains, put him into a CB3000 or other chastity device and forbid him to play with himself. The first time you catch him, punish him with a spanking, chastity device and diapers. Maybe a butt plug too for discomfort. Explain that he is your property and as such, YOU control his pleasure and his pleasure is dependent on YOUR pleasure FIRST.

Respectfully,

Michael

• 6 months later...

You may have to move on and find another boyfriend, as long as you are with him he will be your baby. Very sorry but it is the truth, he my love you more then any one in the world and you love him back but the role will always be the same, he will always be your baby.

maybe this is why I am only a part time Mommy.

Love

Sharon