LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Motivation And Triggers

BoTox

What is your motivation for wearing diapers? Do you have any triggers that can put you in the diapering frame of mind in a split second?

My motivation is so subliminal I can't really nail it down. Seeing a baby diaper does nothing for me but seeing a grown woman in a diaper just fires off my imagination at 200MPH!

If I had a diapered gal, I'd probably give up wearing myself or at least trim way back. I do it out of boredom as much as anything. No diapered girl but still need to touch/feel a diaper so I wind up in one myself.

As for triggers, I like reading diaper stories and the realistic (even if fake) diapered ladies. I prefer them to be well developed and not waif thin. The thin that will wind my clock the most is a black garter strap running across the white of a diapered curvy bottom. Too much for my brain, as ZZ Top says.

Good question.

The things that trigger me into a diaper frame of mind are usually quite simple: having a full bladder, walking past the personal care/incontinence aisle at a department store, or looking at regular underwear has a diaper-esque appearance.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Simply, I just want to feel like a baby so that is my motivation...Drinking lots of fluids will motivate me to have a diaper on..if I am all out and dont have the energy to go to the store and get more, I will layer in many clothes and pee in them...Or I will put a shower towel inside my underwear and use that as a diaper. Other things include, seeing a baby when I am out and see the baby being nutured...a baby crying...seeing a diaper will trigger me...

Keeping my pants dry is my motivation, and some days that's a full-time job for my diapers :lol: Even without the need I'd still wear 24/7 simply because I like to. I'm a grown-up so nobody can tell me "no" anymore :PSo there!

Bettypooh

Premise: I tend to switch very easily between dom and sub status, so what follow can be read in both active and passive form.

I love diapers for the ways they allow to control the emotions of who is wearing them. When I wear them, I always imagine is someone else who is responsible of checking and changing them, but not because I need them. They are just a tool to make me feel and understand I'm dependant and to define the borders of my freedom spaces.

My favourite mental spot is that I have abused of my freedom, maybe cheating on something/someone, or breaking some sort of moral code - and feel guilty for that after my deception attempts have been discovered and pointed out. I like to feel/make someone feel emotionally naked.

• 3 weeks later...

Oppertunity and fantasy. I don't get a lot of chances to wear as I don't live alone. When I have to go run errands for a while, or go out of town for a day, that's the oppertunity! Last week I went and picked blueberries for a couple hours and ran some errands. That's oppertunity, the chance to wear diapers out and away from home where no one will know I have them on. Fishing for a day in my boat with a DL friend. That's oppertunity

Sometimes it's the fantasy of being wet and maybe having to have my diaper changed by someone at a hospital because I am wet and hurt my arm and can't do it myself. Also the fantasy of being in a medical supply store buying diapers and having the clerks ask me questions about the type of diaper I usually wear. Many things, but oppertunity and fantasy go well together.