LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warning: Do Not Click If You Have Religious Views You Do Not Want Challenged

never had any medication.I had all the symptoms of tescular cancer. I was told that i was going to have more testng. But the pain went away and when i got the test results back i was fine. I had a puppy dying he had parvo I prayed and next day he was back to himself. I not cover in animal blood. I am save by the blood of Jesus. My mom been sick and went to a lung special list because concerns. The Dr him self said there was a fungus that grew in her lung and God put a protective shell around it so it wont harm her body. My parents been tight on money since my this happen. 5 letter came in with money in them and 2 places where out of town and we dont even know anyone from there. I do follow the bible and I wont die until he calls me home.

never had any medication.I had all the symptoms of tescular cancer. I was told that i was going to have more testng. But the pain went away and when i got the test results back i was fine. I had a puppy dying he had parvo I prayed and next day he was back to himself. I not cover in animal blood. I am save by the blood of Jesus. My mom been sick and went to a lung special list because concerns. The Dr him self said there was a fungus that grew in her lung and God put a protective shell around it so it wont harm her body. My parents been tight on money since my this happen. 5 letter came in with money in them and 2 places where out of town and we dont even know anyone from there. I do follow the bible and I wont die until he calls me home.

Wait, what?

You did NOT have testicular cancer then, there, mystery solved. The symptoms can be for a rather large number of ailments, most of which do go away. But from what I have seen in the rest of your post, you need to see a psychologist. Hypochondria is a serious issue that can lead to ruining your life, but most importantly, it can lead you to believe in miracles. Not to mention your selfish way of not giving credit to good people who do good deeds, but that's just a bit selfish and not entirely bad, it's forgetting that people are good. That is the thing, atheists don't need threats or promises of rewards to do good things, and we know that when good things happen it's because good people make them happen, which encourages us to do more good things to keep the cycle going. But thinking that a god made them do good ends that cycle.

Your body can and does defeat cancer on its own and testicular cancer has one of the highest cure rates. In addition, not all formed tumors are necessarily cancerous. Also, as Kitten says, you could have had a similar disease such as testicular microlithiasis, which is basically an infection. As for the protective shield thing, it is called a fungicide. Parvo has an 80% mortality rate among dogs, which does not equal divine intervention if the dog survives. That is just a roll of the dice as I said earlier. Maybe you should ask more questions and learn about these things before falling for a bag of tricks.

Wait, what?

You did NOT have testicular cancer then, there, mystery solved. The symptoms can be for a rather large number of ailments, most of which do go away. But from what I have seen in the rest of your post, you need to see a psychologist. Hypochondria is a serious issue that can lead to ruining your life, but most importantly, it can lead you to believe in miracles. Not to mention your selfish way of not giving credit to good people who do good deeds, but that's just a bit selfish and not entirely bad, it's forgetting that people are good. That is the thing, atheists don't need threats or promises of rewards to do good things, and we know that when good things happen it's because good people make them happen, which encourages us to do more good things to keep the cycle going. But thinking that a god made them do good ends that cycle.

Your body can and does defeat cancer on its own and testicular cancer has one of the highest cure rates. In addition, not all formed tumors are necessarily cancerous. Also, as Kitten says, you could have had a similar disease such as testicular microlithiasis, which is basically an infection. As for the protective shield thing, it is called a fungicide. Parvo has an 80% mortality rate among dogs, which does not equal divine intervention if the dog survives. That is just a roll of the dice as I said earlier. Maybe you should ask more questions and learn about these things before falling for a bag of tricks.

Guys, please.

Leave him be. He's punished enough by the fact that he displeases his god daily by being an adult baby.

I live my life as a normal person for yall information. I dont let baby side take over. I only go in to baby mode in my private time with my wife. Yall can believe what you want. You was not there I was to see what God has done for me. God answers my prayers all the time. It might not be right away but he answers them. I not pushing nothing on you and you have no right to perscute me on my beliefs. My AB/DL side is not against God I dont let it control my life. or do in abundanly. Yes I wear them daily but I wear Goodnites for protection.

I am done with topic. Yall can believe what you want. I know what I believe is the truth. It does not matter what I say. You have not read all my post and have no right to tell me to see a Psycologist. Yall live how you want to.

I live my life as a normal person for yall information. I dont let baby side take over. I only go in to baby mode in my private time with my wife. Yall can believe what you want. You was not there I was to see what God has done for me. God answers my prayers all the time. It might not be right away but he answers them. I not pushing nothing on you and you have no right to perscute me on my beliefs. My AB/DL side is not against God I dont let it control my life. or do in abundanly. Yes I wear them daily but I wear Goodnites for protection.

We are not mocking, and my advice was for you to get help for your own health. As I said, many ailments fit the symptoms of testicular cancer, testicular cancer itself is not usually a serious ailment even if it was. I gather that you saw the symptoms in some article and jumped to conclusions then rationalized without any real tests, which you admitted to not having any real tests done to disprove it which is a very deadly way of thinking. Also if you have hypochondria that could also result in self medication of ailments you do not have, which can also result in harming yourself. I hate to use this as an example of why I believe religion is bad but it does demonstrate that all too clearly. You instantly jumped to a conclusion based on no evidence, one that could potentially cause you to avoid seeking medical attention when you really need it. You are clearly seeking some help, reaching out for some grounding in reality, otherwise you would not have stated such a testimony. But in a thread like this, which will attract a lot of atheists or alternative religious views, the response will be sharp and with a hint of judgment, this is an unfortunate side effect to hearing such unstable testimonies so often.

For a bit of an eye opener, check this out:

http://whatstheharm.net/faithhealing.html

I wish I could say that was the exception, but this is the general rule. Faith healing does not work and is a danger to our species.

I fine there nothing wrong with me now that was 4 years ago. I had some major pain in that area. I went to the Dr, then sent to an Urologist. I seen things that dr's can not explain. I believe in the power of prayer.

I fine there nothing wrong with me now that was 4 years ago. I had some major pain in that area. I went to the Dr, then sent to an Urologist. I seen things that dr's can not explain. I believe in the power of prayer.

Even christians will tell you that prayer alone does not work at all. I learned that as a christian, before I became atheist. Doctors can explain quite a bit, and just pain in that area is not really concerning unless there are other signs or the pain is dibilitating, but you should not have taken the chance even though it took care of itself. Just because nothing is wrong with you now, does not mean you will stay that way, I am living proof that doctors will save your life, I am also proof they do make mistakes.

However, all that is moot, you need to see doctors when sick, believing does not cure things and can put your life in danger. As an atheist I care about your life and am concerned with your attitude toward the science that has more than doubled our lifespans. It's not perfect, but it has a far better track record than prayers, incantations, blessings, holy water, wafers, or any of that stuff. I would hate to hear news of you dying of a preventable illness because of your beliefs, I have seen too many people die because of that very same idea stuck in their head, an idea I GAVE THEM.

Thank you for your concern. I am in good health right now. I have no problem with science. If i sick I dont go to the Dr. It cost money and I dont have it and I drop my insurence because I could not afford 140 a month

I've learned over the years that quite often Atheists are as bad as religious zealots when it comes to trying to have a simple discussion about religion and spirituality. For the record, I am neither Atheist or Religious but I do realize that there are huge questions from both sides that neither Science or Religion can explain. I also realise that sometimes it takes huge leaps of faith from both sides of the coin to 'believe' in what their respective positions are offering.

What it comes down to is once an opinion is entrenched and minds are closed off to possibilities then that is when things are at their most dangerous. Once you stop thinking for yourself and begin to use other people's opinions and ideas as your mantra...well then you're no good to anyone.

I've learned over the years that quite often Atheists are as bad as religious zealots when it comes to trying to have a simple discussion about religion and spirituality. For the record, I am neither Atheist or Religious but I do realize that there are huge questions from both sides that neither Science or Religion can explain. I also realise that sometimes it takes huge leaps of faith from both sides of the coin to 'believe' in what their respective positions are offering.

What it comes down to is once an opinion is entrenched and minds are closed off to possibilities then that is when things are at their most dangerous. Once you stop thinking for yourself and begin to use other people's opinions and ideas as your mantra...well then you're no good to anyone.

Science requires not faith, and there are no leaps in science. To understand this you would also need to know the scientific method, and why everything is called a theory once it's been tested. There is no belief in science and that's what scare the religious followers, a fear that religious leaders like to exploit. You see, science advances BECAUSE of thinking for yourself, if scientific theories were never tested science would grind to a halt, and they are tested. The irony is that evolution is the golden egg right now, it has survived so many tests for so long, that any scientist who could prove a flaw in the theory would be rich and world renowned. This however has also made it the target of many myths from those who cannot accept something without belief.

Most religious people do not understand acknowledging something without belief, this is why people also mistaken atheism as a religious belief, in spite of it meaning a lack of belief.

But here's the key, what has science given us, and what has religion given us?

Science has given us practically everything we use today, religion has only given us mythology. This is why many people are leaving religion behind now, and why preachers have to try to blame atheism for things their own have done. The entire dynamic requires organized religion though, religious leaders. Without religious leaders it is possible for a religious person to become a well studied and highly intelligent scientific mind, and still have a belief in something supernatural, but the leaders don't want this because they want the money and power of the followers. It's a sad state. Scientists do not make money based on followers, they make money based on results only. Those scientists without results lose funding, those with verifiable results gain funding, no belief or faith effects this. Verifiable doesn't just mean others like it, it means other scientists in the same field fail to disprove it. This makes disproving any theory, hypothesis, or idea in science a highly sought goal. They want to prove each other wrong.

By contrast religion is "just accept this and never ask questions or look at anything that conflicts with it." Those who do not follow religious leaders but are still religious however tend to ignore that rule, but the religious leaders will offer any crazy and untestable idea to convince follower to give them their money and support, completely based on belief and faith, actually worse than that, it's preying on faith and belief.

There is a lot I could say to that but to keep this focused I'll point out you seem to confuse Christianity for all religion most other religions both modern and ancient not only allowed but promoted science and free thinking

I guarantee that science often promotes a leap of faith and is perpetuated on a belief system bordering on Religion in some instances. Nowhere near as often as most Religions but sometimes you need to suspend your own beliefs in order to agree with what Science says is true.

The Big Bang Theory and Expansion of the Universe is two arguments that quite often ask us to suspend our own thoughts on the matter and believe what 'scientists' have offered up. What was the universe comprised of BEFORE the BBT and what is the Universe expanding INTO demand leaps of faith in order to agree with them. What Science is great for and what actually propels us forward as a society is a willingness to FIND the answers rather than just dismiss everything unknown as an Act of God or God's Will.....

And that is the key to my belief system. If there is indeed an Omnipotent being out there who is wholly responsible for the creation of the universe...truthfully we just can't know for sure...then I find it quite difficult to believe that he/she/it requires us to basically give up all manner of free thinking and worship him/her/them as an all powerful being. Why would they care anyway...

IF...and I emphasize IF...there was a God who is all loving and all caring...AND created everything......Why the heck would he create Hell and condemn me to suffer ETERNAL damnation and pain and suffering just because I freely CHOSE not to follow his teachinngs?

I believe in something called 'Intelligent design'. I think that there is something out there that can manipulate the universe and cause certain things to happen. If He/She/It wants anything for me...then its for me to figure it all out. Weed out all the BS and discover what's what. It is a logical conclusion because the proof is all around you......

I believe in something called 'Intelligent design'. I think that there is something out there that can manipulate the universe and cause certain things to happen. If He/She/It wants anything for me...then its for me to figure it all out. Weed out all the BS and discover what's what. It is a logical conclusion because the proof is all around you......

Are you sure that is true, agnostic person? Proof, what proof?

There is a lot I could say to that but to keep this focused I'll point out you seem to confuse Christianity for all religion most other religions both modern and ancient not only allowed but promoted science and free thinking

Yes, but most of those religions that do also do not ascribe to blindly following preachers. ;) Thus I attempted to make the distinction by including that point.

I guarantee that science often promotes a leap of faith and is perpetuated on a belief system bordering on Religion in some instances. Nowhere near as often as most Religions but sometimes you need to suspend your own beliefs in order to agree with what Science says is true.

The Big Bang Theory and Expansion of the Universe is two arguments that quite often ask us to suspend our own thoughts on the matter and believe what 'scientists' have offered up. What was the universe comprised of BEFORE the BBT and what is the Universe expanding INTO demand leaps of faith in order to agree with them. What Science is great for and what actually propels us forward as a society is a willingness to FIND the answers rather than just dismiss everything unknown as an Act of God or God's Will.....

[truncated to narrow the points]

Okay, either you have been out of the loop for a looooong time, or have not looked into the big bang theory (which includes the expansion FYI). First, it is now theory, in the past it was a hypothesis, meaning it was just a possibility that was being test. We have actually seen enough evidence to support it as well as testing a lot of mathematical models. While not as coveted as proving evolution to be faulty, it's quickly getting close to that. Expansion we know is fact, it is not theory because it is a fact we have observed which is also evidence of the big bang theory. However, we have also discovered a very viable hypothesis on how the singularity (that is the universe scrunched into a tiny spot with all matter, time, and energy) began the expansion. Big bang is not an explosion, and the rather outdated moniker suggests, and we have learned the expansion is exponential, when originally it was thought to be constant. They have also discovered that what we consider solid is actually condensed energy, the atomic particles (electrons, neutrons, and protons) are actually made up of energy not smaller particles as we had once thought. No leap of faith, no belief. You see, something does not become theory until it has been tested and no other hypothesis can challenge it, and to even be considered a hypothesis a lot of work has to be submitted before it's even considered for challenge and testing.

Now, on to what a singularity is, it's ... well ... a universe in a tiny dot about the size of a period on your screen at 12 point font size. That means everything, time is a thing, the fourth dimension and part of the universe, it is not a made up concept like many people like to believe. I recommend bretppalmer's videos on the subject on Youtube, or even potholer54's. See, the reason there is no faith involved is because these theories are tested and there is enough factual evidence, solid and impossible to deny, supporting them. They are not just dreams or hearsay. How the singularity came into existence still has no hypothesis offered that can even be considered based on any of the laws of nature.

The flaw with gods is this:

If they exist and influence this universe, they would have to abide by the laws of nature or the entire thing would unravel, thus a supernatural entity could feasibly have still started it all but would be unable to direct it or design it. The universe formed around the universal constants, the constants were not added, nor are they required for A universe to exist, just for this universe to exist. So there could feasibly be other universes with other constants. Mutliverse hypothesis is still on the table, though no one has proven it false, no one can prove it enough to be considered a theory. Currently, multiverse theory is much the work of science fiction, but computers and robots were also once science fiction, so who knows what will come of it.

Oh, and the idea that Earth is somehow an exception to the rule, we have not only proved it mathematically not the exception, just rare, we have seen a world much like Earth ... though no confirmation on the presence of life yet. I hope to see confirmation before I die, that would be such a powerful find to know a world nearby may just be looking back for once.

I live my life as a normal person for yall information. I dont let baby side take over. I only go in to baby mode in my private time with my wife.

So your god, who, according to the bible, dislikes fetishists, does not see you when you play your abhorrent games in private with your wife? Unlikely. If he is omnipotent and omniscient, then he does not only hear your prayers and answers them by curing you (and your dog), he will also keep track of your behaviour all the time and when his final reckoning comes, he will punish you for your deeds because you are a sinner.

Read Leviticus.

Guest diaperboykcmo

BS Christmas Tree is a symbol of Religion. Christmas Tree. CHRIST. You can believe what you want, but you can't LIE about the truth!

BS Christmas Tree is a symbol of Religion. Christmas Tree. CHRIST. You can believe what you want, but you can't LIE about the truth!

I don't quite understand what you want to tell us here: That the CHRISTmas tree is in fact a symbol of religion, or that it isn't.

Could you be a bit more specific?

Addendum:

I think I just understood it, stupid me.

So, because CHRISTopher Columbus found America (well...), he was sent by god.

Is Father CHRISTmas real, then?

Lotsa fir trees in Israel, sure.

Now, on to what a singularity is, it's ... well ... a universe in a tiny dot about the size of a period on your screen at 12 point font size. That means everything, time is a thing, the fourth dimension and part of the universe, it is not a made up concept like many people like to believe. I recommend bretppalmer's videos on the subject on Youtube, or even potholer54's. See, the reason there is no faith involved is because these theories are tested and there is enough factual evidence, solid and impossible to deny, supporting them. They are not just dreams or hearsay. How the singularity came into existence still has no hypothesis offered that can even be considered based on any of the laws of nature.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Theoretically, everything does not go into a singularity. Tell me this, what is the second law of thermodynamics?

Her points might not have been totally correct but wasn't a terrible effort (well except the tiny dot). I got how she thought and got what point was being made.

But hey is no worse than your comment about the second law, or any law for that matter. My law of onions cure everything hold just as true as second law just after the big bang.

Kitten how in the world could you or anyone know let alone prove what a God can and cannot do have you ever meet one no then there is no proof they are bound by our physical laws its wrong to assume that science. And religion cant coexisted. From either side