LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Perfect Diaper, Kind Of...

So I know that most people on here would think that the perfect diaper is a thick, crinkly, and super absorbent. While I'd agree that super absorbency is definitely a key feature for a perfect diaper, my conception would be one that is thin and discreet as well.

So far, I've tried Abena M4 and M2s, Depends, Tanquility ATN's, LilFit Maxi, and Secure X-Plus. My favourite out of those would probably be Secure X-Plus although they don't seem to make them anymore, and they're quite expensive.

But anyhow, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a plastic backed diaper that is thin, quiet, and super absorbent. It can be one of the diapers I've already listed and you can say your piece about them but I'd also like to know if there is any others that are like my conception of perfect. Again that would be: Plastic, Thin, Quiet, and Absorbent.

Thanks!

last year i tryed many different brands and the best ones are abena and molicare. I dont like the molicare because they have cloth on the sides. abena have recently made there plastic crappier. secure plus arent made any more. Providers choice made a thin version but they dont sell them any more. the Tanquility ATN's are ok but the padding is stiff and there not as absorbent as the abena m2's

Traquility also makes a thinner daytime diaper called "Slimline". I believe this diaper still has a plastic outer shell (but you better check). Also, these diapers aren't as expensive as some of the "super" diapers.....

i have yet to find the perfect diaper...... the best (FOR ME) so far is the dry 24/7 but they are not thin.... i used to like providers choice ACTIVE PLUS diapers for that slimmer but good diaper but i can only find them on EBAY and i doubt they actually make them anymore as providers choice websites have not been changed since 2009 (ish) and the toll free number just rings.... so i am reluctant to continue spending money on those.... but they where near ideal that fit most needs, for .74 cents a brief....

I think the supply chain is extremely jacked up right now on items that are made overseas especially in China..... I don't particularly think large companies are having supply issues, but smaller specialty items are having issues being produced and shipped. I know some companies are having quality issues with items being made in China, and stock has been depleted so much world wide some items you could place an order for are now taking months instead of weeks to get if you can even get them at all. This has definitely been the case with footware.... work boots and what not coming from China lately. I have close ties with a large boot store owner. This is the information that I've been told about goods coming overseas from China. You look at Providers Choice, Secure Plus, Bambino... they appear as if they all come from the same factory.... very similiar diapers, and they all are having supply issues. Granted it could be from retooling or whatever, raw materials shortages... who knows, but quality, IMO, has declined since these products first came out. I still have diapers from bambino and secure x plus when they first came out... and the plastic is thinner now, and they don't fit as well and are smaller than they used to be. This is before bambino released their resized diapers.... I haven't ordered from any of these 3 companies in over a year, but from the reviews I've read, I don't know if I will order from them again.

I really wanna try M3's, but the local store I go to for abena products doesn't carry them :(

What about Wellness briefs? I've heard that they aren't that thick, and relatively quiet, can anyone else verify this? Also how do tranquility slimline's compare to Depends maximum protection? I actually don't mind depends I just wish they were a little more absorbent..

Also I think they still make Secure X-plus, they're offering a pre-order for new ones finally on b4ns.com! Though it does say they're in limited quantity so I'm not sure what the deal is with them for sure.

Secure active ultras are still available off the Bambino website. They are a good 'intermediate' product. Not over thick and bulky, but not depends thin either. They will hold one good flood (mine anyways) amd fit ok. Mediums (again) are on the small side (for me) and I am hesitant to try the larges, but who knows, I might give it a shot.

So they are out there, so you don't have to go to ebay for them :thumbsup: I think they also might be available off Amazon, give that a look and maybe order through this site so Mikey can get more bucks.

As for the perfect diaper...I'm wearing it...and it's soaked :blush: It is a Rearz 4x10x4 prefold in medium. I wore it to bed last night and just totally fell in love with these. They are just thin enough for day wear (and yes I have been in it all day too) and they can double up for some ultra heave duty night work as well. This thing fits wonderfully! :D It isn't to long, but it's wider then others I have, so pinning it it easier as there is more material, I also don't have to fold over the front if it was to long (which others have been....which is ok, but adds more bulk around the waist)

I didn't use it until earlier tonight, and t just soaked up everything I gave it. Didn't have to hold back, just let go, knowing it would do it's job :thumbsup: I am comfortable and content and in my little bit of heaven in a soggy diaper......that I guess I really should change.....but I don't wanna :P

I L*O*V*E my DIAPERS! :D:wub:

I recently got Tena Ultra Stretch in size Med/Regular.

They said they'd fit me.

Even though their snug I like them so far.

Also this size comes in Purple. :P

I'd go to your local drug store and see if they have some plastic backed prevail. That's the closest I can think of when considering your ideal "perfect" diaper

If you're willing to deal with "cloth-backed," check out my latest post on the new Molicare Comfort Super... Super trim, super absorbent. Their medium is a very generous one. I normally wear a large, but the medium fits me pefectly without any unnecessary bulk or buldges.

• 3 weeks later...