LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Tried These?

happyindprs

They're okay. Thinner than the ones everyone always mentions, Dry 24/7, Molicare, Abena, Bambino, but do have a pretty decent capacity. For me they didn't fit super well. In particular the seat wasn't large enough to feel comfortable. I don't exactly have a huge butt either. I also don't like the plastic on them. All that said, different people have different preferences and some people love them.

For reference my favorites are the Dry 24/7 smalls, and Molicare Super Plus mediums. So maybe if you like those too you might not like the Wellness.

I've bought a few bags of the Wellness Briefs, but haven't had much luck with them. Like banter said, the seat isn't big enough and I swear every single one had small pin holes in them. Their QA needs some work.

Thanks for the responses. It's not like I am displeased with my current diaper which happens to be the Dry 24/7, I just curious. Frankly, if there is a diaper out there more absorbent ans still let's me live an active life, well, I have not found one as of yet.

Hi there,

I wear these diapers from time to time. they are good for daytime use. They compare to the ANT's. They are not super or anything, i just like they way they fit for a daytime diaper. Trust me they are not what they say they are. Abena and dry 24/7's hold alot more than these. I wet about every 10-15 minutes due to no controle. So these last me about 4-6 hours on normal fluid intake. You can use them at night if you use a booster and dont drink alot.

Hope this helps.

I remember seeing a NASA article in the paper about their diapers a long while ago. They said their diapers work amazingly well in a weightless environment. I wish I could test that for my self (the weightless part of course).

The NASA M.A.G. is nothing like anything you can buy and AFAIK was never offered for sale to anyone but NASA. It has been speculated that since the seller is no longer in business that NASA is still using it's original stock of these- IIRC they supposedly purchased 3500 of these :o Wellness may have had a hand in designing them or making them, but for them to still be insinuating that there is a connection between their current offerings and the M.A.G.'s borders on false advertising in my book :bash: If you can't dazzle them with your technology, baffle them with BS. Wellness apparently has nothing to be ashamed of and might to do better selling what they've got instead of trying something with such a remote connection to their current products. Just sayin :whistling:

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I was checking out different disposable diapers on Amazon and came across the Wellness diaper, the so-called (NASA) diaper. Has anyone tried these and how do they compare to the Dry 24/7 diapers?

The plastic is thinner therefore tapes will typically rip out the plastic. At least that is the primary problem that I had with them. Cost wise - you can get nearly double of these vs. Dry 24/7

I remember seeing a NASA article in the paper about their diapers a long while ago. They said their diapers work amazingly well in a weightless environment. I wish I could test that for my self (the weightless part of course).

Why wouldnt they work amazingly well in weightlessness ... they are a diaper. They are right next to your skin, they are going to do their "job" regardless of gravity or weightlessness. :baby_bath:

i tried some and i dont like the thin plastic cover, if you like molicare then you might like them but in my opinion bambinos are best but my favorite is still depends breifs. i like to be able to fully soak my diaper soon after putting it on and Depends fill up just right in one wetting filling it just before they are gonna leak.

• 2 months later...

I tried the nasa/wellness ones and they were ok. One lasted me maybe an hour and a half. Personally i still prefer Abena Xplus or the dry 24/7, which im currently in :)