LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crossing The Mexican Boarder Diapered

pisspants

We just got back from mexico had a great time when we came back across I knew that there were usually long waits so of course I put on a cushies diaper stopped at the last place to use the restroom then we headed for the boarder when we got there the lines did not look to bad then the wait started it seemed that we were never getting anywhere and I had to pee so I peed some in my diaper. Then the line started to move faster they must have opened another line or something. We got up to the booth handed the man our passports and he asked if we had fruits or vegetables we gave him a list of the things that we had bought. he asked me to open the trunk I did and of course it was full of luggage so they sent us to secondary we went through an x-ray machine and then they put us to the next step which was a hand search of our luggage. As soon as I heard that I knew I was worried about the large number of diapers in my bag. I had molicares depends and abu cushies I had used all of my bambinos already so the man goes through my little back pack first and there was a molicare and a pad for the car seat in there he said nothing then when he was going through my big duffel bag when he was done he looked in the car and asked who all of the diapers were from I said they are for me he chuckled and said for you I remained serious and said yes and that was that we were allowed to repack our car and get back on the road about three hours to cross the boarder they need to find a better way.

I got searched at the Canadian border once, and had a few diapers from my last camping trip, that they asked about. I said they were for me, that I needed them at night. They got a little chuckle and said no problem. Worst part was they were in a baby diaper bag. :blush:

We ask that everyone try for good grammar and easily readable posts, but none of us are perfect. The concept is quite simple- the more easily readable and understandable your posts are, the better you'tr idea gets across. That's the reason you posted, isn't it?

And while we do have our "Grammar Nazis" here, we prefer to let them remain sleeping, unaware of the fun we're halving bye in tent shunally Miss Spelling an jenerallie diss oh beying grammar rules occasionally!

Bettypooh

This generally is a positive and supportive place to post things. I'm far from being a "Grammar Nazi' but when I see a run on sentence, and limited punctuation etc, I loose interest in the post. I didn't even bother to finish trying to read it...sorry.

generally i let the typo or misspelled word or what not go, but run on sentences and posts that lack basic essentials for basic communication, and are difficult to read just bother a lot of people.

I'm not perfect, I have my typos and stuff too, but I do take time to edit and re-read my posts to make sure they say what I'm trying to convey. I was a Theater major in school, so I am used to seeing and reading things that convey messages (scripts) that have punctuation. In that context, punctuation means a LOT< and can change the intent of the words /phrases being spoken, and the intent / message of the over all story being told.

Thats where I'm coming from, no offense meant, just slow down and take a bit of time to add a bit of structure to the story you are relating. If you do, I think you will find it a more satisfying experience in both the telling of the story, and the responses you get in return :D

In Shanghai and Beijing, they have a restaurant that stuffs ducks with seasoned water, then the ducks are placed into a brick fired oven via a slow moving hook/conveyor system. When the duck comes out it is cooked perfectly and the water/stuffing becomes soup for the last course. mmmmmmm Sorry for being off topic but the conversation above, just made me hungry for Peking Duck.

Back to the topic I've traveled quite a bit through airports with no real problems with diapers (either worn or in my carry-on). I would only hope they agents would treat anyone crossing the border with a certain level of professionalism. In my experience as long as you are not too egregious about them, most people just don't pay any attention to it.

Hmmm I wonder how many ABDL's there are in the service of the DHS.

In Shanghai and Beijing, they have a restaurant that stuffs ducks with seasoned water, then the ducks are placed into a brick fired oven via a slow moving hook/conveyor system. When the duck comes out it is cooked perfectly and the water/stuffing becomes soup for the last course. mmmmmmm Sorry for being off topic but the conversation above, just made me hungry for Peking Duck.

Oh great! Now they have soup enemas! :badmood:

I imagine those noodles would kind of tickle :blush:

Poor poor ducks! *swoons*

Oh whoa is me! :(

A little off topic here. But i must say no one is great at wording or anything at life. This is a commen sense fact. But it would be nice if people would leave there hateful remarks out of the the threads about spelling. I suck at it myself and have got blasted for miss spellings before now i hardly ever post anything because of it. If you dont have anything nice to say, stay the hell out of it. I mean truly the ones bicthing hurt these sites more then anyone. I dont share anything on here because of how people are always dogging on others spelling and mine. I have tons of pics, and little video's of me, my wife, and some of here friends. But who wants to share them with a bunch of assholes. This does not mean everybody here most of us our nice and have enough brains to understand what people are saying.

@SquareDuck - No worries, they don't do noodle enemas at the duck restaurants I go to. Actually, it is strange that most duck soup doesn't even have noodles. Mostly it seems it is beef soup that has noodles, I would guess this means that SquareCow is doomed. I haven't checked but I don't think he/she is a member here yet ;-)

@freddie84 - Why feel so offended by one or a few peoples comments about punctuation and why not just view it as constructive criticism? Just curious.

And sorry pisspants that I in part helped redirecting the thread. Can we all go back to border crossings now? I will take my Roasted Duck recipes to the "Rest of Your Life" forums. SD will appreciate this for sure! :P:

• Like 1

I never had any experience where they would find my Diapers :)

But that's because I was never going over the borders lol.

As for your situation - I wouldn't give a **** about the fact that they chuckled at you for wearing a diaper.

I'm sure the person that checked your bags was into bondage stuff :D < See? Everyone has their own stuff to worry about.

No big deal :D

Dlover159 ^~^