LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Clothing, Custom Made Just For You

Hi everyone

My girlfriend is pretty good with a sewing machine, and she has decided to start a business making custom clothing for we who want to express our little side.

We have everything your little heart desires, from cloth diapers to footed sleepers. we can make it with whatever fabric you like, and we always make to measure.

Our prices are reasonable and the product is of great quality.

you can find us here at: http://kasmescreations.moonfruit.com

if you have any questions please reply in this thread or send her an email at kasmescreations@gmail.com

You both are off to a good start. My wife is the one in the family looking for little girl clothes and we'll check back after we get moved and settled. I took some sewing lessons and have tried to make PUL pocket diapers but haven't solve the issue of leaks at the leg elastics yet. Just as an example of things you two can come up with, I've made "bloomer diapers" for my wife. She sleeps in a disposible, but sleeps on her side. She obtained vinyl bloomers to help with that, but I realized that having a cloth diaper to absorb what the vinyl bloomers stopped was necessary. My most successful attempt was made of microfiber terry and she loves them. They are comfortable, hold a lot and work really well for adults who wet while they are asleep and sleep on their sides.

While nothing like this exists in the infant market, it's no surprise. Infants aren't put to sleep on their sides! As you examine the differences between adults and the infant products you are adapting for them, it is possible for you to come up with some really great products that will serve this market and help your business.

Good luck.

Would like to see actual examples of the finished products. Can't tell quality or real fit from leached photos.

if you check the gallery we have 2 finished products already up and will post more as we do them

I remember having footed 2 piece PJs (when I was really little) that had big colored snaps to fasten the t-shirt top (short/long sleeves) to the pants. Would you consider ever making flat prefold diapers too?

of course we would :D, just send us an email and we can figure out what fabric you want and get started right away

I think people are going to be really put off until you have some examples up there (and move them to the actual listings, nobody's going to search that gallery).

Second, you need to put at least an IDEA of prices.

I think people are going to be really put off until you have some examples up there (and move them to the actual listings, nobody's going to search that gallery).

Second, you need to put at least an IDEA of prices.

that is what the place holder items are for....also we can't actually put up pictures of items until we actually get orders for them