LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow buddy

This is not appropriate, you can force complete strangers to satisfy your fetish but you cant even involve your wife? I cannot even begin to tell you have screwed up your priorities are, 99% of us do not condone this type of behaviour.

If crapping your diaper and having a paid stranger touch you is how you get your rocks off you are indeed very wrong.

• Like 2

.......NO! Bad! That's just WRONG! *bops matt28 with a newspaper* That's why we get so much shit against us..

I'll avoid the obvious pun.

You need to get out of your fantasy world and join the rest of us on Earth.

If it is true, you need some serious help

When will people ever Learn & use What is Called "Common Sense?". Before doing crazy or "out of the ordinary" things, especially in public or in front of others, ask yourself would you want someone to do that to or in front of you? I hate to say this but it bears repeating: "People that do things like this are the people who give people who do things the right way a Bad Name."

Rockies Fan.

I love it when people come here and expect to "go wild among a bunch of sick whackos" only to find out that they just posted something completely disgusting in a forum full of normal people who are disgusted by their behavior. For some reason it makes me lol when I see a n00b post something like this, expecting a responce like "WAY TO GO MAN!" and "You should TOTALLY make her change your diaper!" *rolls eyes*

It's behavior like that which makes other uncomfortable telling others about their ABDL side because they don't want to be labeled as freaks. How you might ask do some develop the oppinion ABDL folks are freaks? It's by observing the only ABDL behavior they are typically exposed to which, unfortunately, is this type of stuff.

Ok, am I the only one here that thinks he's just getting his rocks off with this story? Really? She looked in your diaper? I could believe someone going out to get a massage in a diaper and intentionally pooping it but you screwed up by saying she looked in your diaper. No person not into the scene would just randomly open up the back of your diaper to make sure there's poop in it.

Ok, am I the only one here that thinks he's just getting his rocks off with this story? Really? She looked in your diaper? I could believe someone going out to get a massage in a diaper and intentionally pooping it but you screwed up by saying she looked in your diaper......

No, you're not the only one. I thought something 'stunk' too. :whistling: