LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Documentry About Infantilism Being Made...

Guest diaperboykcmo

He's making all of us look bad. One time fine, look what happened you got the government involved. How many time you wanna play with fire, they let you off once. They might come back at you in a different way, and you lose everything. You'll only have yourself to blame!! It's kinda selfish, maybe when you go on there! You can give a disclaimer, and say this is you and no one else. You represent NO ONE!

I read through his entire account of what happened with the whole thing. The libk. is pinned to the Diapers in The News section. Look how netgeo edited that shit was horrible. They don't point out how disabled you're stanley and the pain you could be going through (even though you didn't want people to worry which I thank you for putting in the effort) Odveously any outside force will not represent you fairly. I take back what I said. You just start making your own vlog or podcast to inform people about the abdl life style and let people know how SEVERE your disability is. Let them know the real you, uncensored by corporate greed. Read your auto biography allowed. I think what we're all trying to say is don't trust the media. They did not inform the audience of your ailments in which case caused an avelanch of problems which no person should have had to endure especially with the emotional stress both you and Sandra were going through at the time(may she rest in peace). I'm sorry for speaking before learning the facts first. Please forgive me for indiscretions.

STANLEY, ARE YOU INSANE!

I would not dream of going on a national show exposing my AB side.

Am I to believe that the show will have AB's eating baby food. No offense, but the thought of ingesting baby food makes be want to vomit. No self-respecting cook with a chinese wok would ever do this.

Second, I am not entirely under my own power. Until then, I would not risk jeapordizing my support. My extended family is helping me with the cost of my appartment, why would I want to shame them? Second, even if I had a stable career and was paying for my own life, it still is not right for me to embarrass them in such a way. I also read that you threatened to kill yourself if a certain senator removed your disability income. And from the look of things, you barely squeaked by and kept your income by a hair. Round two would only cause more scrutiny, I believe you will lose your livelyhood if you go through with the show. Your participation is illogical!

Republican Senators love proving themselves as being anti-waste. While I mostly agree with smaller government, their zeal may be misplaced from time to time. Step outside of the adult baby lifestyle for a second. The media will be shown a man, who is fully figured, doesnot work, buys diapers, babyfood and pacifiers on the government dole, and escapes reality by pretending to be a baby. Frankly, if I were a non AB republican senator, I would zero in on you, no offense.

I have to add that after some thought on this and reading all the posts; Stanley are you SURE this is a good idea? This could end up like last time especially if Coburn sees it and you could end up all over the news and deal with a new round of investigations. Really, is it all worth it or are you just looking for attention from people over this? I believe Stanley you need to set back and think if you need all this again. I remember the suicidal things that ran through your head on posts here and dude, I don't want you going down that dark alley again.

I think this doesn't end well at all. You need to set back, think of what happened to you with Taboo and think if the exposure is worth it to you to be on another documentary about ABs.

Think about this; this is another network exploiting you and trying to get ratings. I worry about you and I don't want you going through a dark past again man.

BabyChris121675

Guest diaperboykcmo

Teryfighter I agree. If I was a Senator non ab, I'd zero in on him as well.. There are alot of people out there that are more disbaled then Stanley yet they don't get disability.. I'd be like if this guy can pretend to lay around and be a baby. This guy can pretend to be a security guard sitting in a chair.

Babychris, you hit the nail on the head, he's looking for attention..

That's why I said, he's selfish. He already went on it once which was a DISASTER!

Now he's going to do it again!

This won't help us out any!!

• Like 1

fuck it, you know what? do it. i want to see a train wreck. try and get babybrett to come out and the both of you can play in your diapers for the cameras. and ill get the popcorn and watch all the aftermath.

best. drama. ever.

• Like 1

fuck it, you know what? do it. i want to see a train wreck. try and get babybrett to come out and the both of you can play in your diapers for the cameras. and ill get the popcorn and watch all the aftermath.

best. drama. ever.

Well thats rude, showing your true colors i see......

Discussion and debate are good so please keep it there :) Flaming and personal attacks are not good so please don't go there :(

I've got enough problems to deal with already and I don't want to have to spend all my time here Moderating. So would everyone please keep this a civil discussion?

Thanks!

Bettypooh

Stanley, this is a really bad idea.

First, the only way a good documentary will be made is if it is made by ABDL's (and it would have to be very professorial looking; the creators would have to remember that it is a documetnary to educate people, the target is non-abdl's.. i can picture some ABDL's not anyone specically, but them not understanding this concept.. a lot would though) a good ABDL documentary will show the wide variety of ABDL's - interviewing the many different ones, the manufacturers of bambino, ab universe (they'd get free advertising) they could talk about how busy and how much business they get, it would also cover the many sites, nanny services etc, not to sound sexist, but it would have to show some really attractive women (sex sells, it's a fact.. lots of fetish documetnaries have very attractive women in them, they aim to get the hottest chick to speak on their behalf, because they know it sells), it would also show what ABDLs are like in their normal life.. when they are not doing this, show them how functional they are.

second, the reason why they are picking you Stanley is because once they release to the media (including talk show hosts, howard stern etc) it will be free publicity for them. it will attract media attention.. allowing them to get their documetnary public attention and they are hoping more people will watch it

I don't think that will get many people to watch it, unless it is on tv..

However, someone that will watch it.. and this brings me to my third point.. someone that will watch it, and i am sure a lot of your many haters will send him a copy is Senator Tom Coubrn.

he will be looking for anyway to try and prove you are not disabled.

This will just attract negative attention for all of us.- it will be bad for our community.

It's not necessarily your fault Stanley, National Geographic made a biased documentary about you, these people always will, until an ABDL makes one.

You know, I don't post a lot on here either. I usually have the stand... "well this person is an adult, they can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone etc etc... it's America freedom of speech blah blah blah" Here's my take, Stanley I don't know you personally, I've read some of the posts about what happened before. The political side of it, politicians are very very vindictive. So, they didn't get you the first time, and they see another show about you.... hmmmm, don't think for a split second you won't be made out to be a crazy nut job U.S. citizen exploiting the system... you'll be back to square one all over again. I'm not going to sit here and say "well he must be just doing it for attention"... I understand why that post has been made, but at the same time... I don't know you. Classical conditioning in the sense of why go back to the place where you already got bit once before and put yourself through the same mess all over again?

Anyhow, I could type for days on that but won't. I have one main point I want to make.... what benefit do these shows do to anyone in this community? They drive me nuts! Granted, I'm more of a DL than AB.... I'm not into dressing up, adult sized furniture, and finding a "mommy". I have footed pajama's and very few other odds and ends besides diapers, but I keep it to a minimum. Yes I'm married, is my wife particularly into this? Not really, she does indulge sometimes... Anyhow, back to the point.... these shows seem to only show the extreme people...NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE.... I understand we are all different. BUT, these shows make the community look freaking NUTS! Automatically, if someone finds out you wear diapers or whatever, the only exposure they've had are these TV shows that only display the extreme side of being an ABDL. Whether it be Taboo, Jerry Springer, or any of the other "secret life" shows, none of them take the time to show the average "joe" who has this lifestyle for whatever reason and are a normal productive citizen with a normal family.... they don't do this for one reason and one reason only.... RATINGS!!!! Noone gives a crap about the dude that works at the local WalMart or whatever that goes home and puts on a diaper or whatever to relax or that has playtime with his or her significant other. They want to see the extreme cases only.

This isn't hurting just you, it hurts everyone. I could go on and on with examples, but I won't, I don't want to be made out to be a racist or biggot or anything of that nature. It's the extremists who make everyone else look bad. Stanley, I don't know you. You are probably a great person. I could see where it might help if there was a documentary made in the right way, but I just don't see that happening from a 3rd party source. If you still do it, good luck. I hope my post isn't taken the wrong way.

these shows seem to only show the extreme people...NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE.... I understand we are all different. BUT, these shows make the community look freaking NUTS! Automatically, if someone finds out you wear diapers or whatever, the only exposure they've had are these TV shows that only display the extreme side of being an ABDL. Whether it be Taboo, Jerry Springer, or any of the other "secret life" shows, none of them take the time to show the average "joe" who has this lifestyle for whatever reason and are a normal productive citizen with a normal family....

Just wanted to mention that the earliest shows about AB's featured people who had normal jobs but wore diapers recreationally and occasionally indulged in ageplay.

Why do you think they're trying to push it out farther each time they do one of these shows? Because the average joe you described is "been there, done that" on Donahue 15 years ago.

That, in and of itself, is the only thing that makes me feel like these shows are actually good for the community at large - because the more extreme cases they show, the less weirded out by the rest of us people will be. :)

Educating the general population on ABDL is one thing but making a circus out of it is another. I missed the Donahue show but the Springer show on "baby Bob" or whatever is the one that everyone remembers.

That, in and of itself, is the only thing that makes me feel like these shows are actually good for the community at large - because the more extreme cases they show, the less weirded out by the rest of us people will be. :)

I respectfully disagree... for the most part. "The rest of us" as far as the community, yeah if it was just us watching it, who cares. But it's not. I've heard people (outside of the ABDL world) in the past talk about these shows, and not once was it ever in a positive manner. I understand I live in the midwest... and yes, I'm surrounded by mostly conservatives.... but one Senator already tried to blast and bury Stanley once before, they will try to do it again.

I do agree with you on the sense of yes educating the general public on this stuff will help with people not being weirded out if it's done the right way. Granted, I have no clue how this show is going to be produced, but I think it's probably asking for trouble. Negative publicity might be publicity, this isn't necessarily good in all cases. If you're making the point that at least it's out there.... then yes I could see that part of it being good... so people are more aware that this stuff goes on.

Missing my point. The vast majority of ABDL's aren't 24/7 wearers who go all out on furniture and clothes and accessories, basically allowing this fetish to devolve into an obsession (not saying this is an accurate description of Stanley, though it certainly was of Bret).

Hence, the progressively more extreme "cases" portrayed by the media have a secondary effect of desensitizing the viewers to much more "mild" forms. In other words, after seeing Bret and his 24/7 obsession, someone's not going to be nearly as shocked as they would have been to meet someone in RL who just wears a diaper once in a while for fun.

Discussion and debate are good so please keep it there :) Flaming and personal attacks are not good so please don't go there :(

I've got enough problems to deal with already and I don't want to have to spend all my time here Moderating. So would everyone please keep this a civil discussion?

Thanks!

Bettypooh

I'll be the bigger person here, and not respond to anything more you say.

Missing my point. The vast majority of ABDL's aren't 24/7 wearers who go all out on furniture and clothes and accessories, basically allowing this fetish to devolve into an obsession (not saying this is an accurate description of Stanley, though it certainly was of Bret).

Hence, the progressively more extreme "cases" portrayed by the media have a secondary effect of desensitizing the viewers to much more "mild" forms. In other words, after seeing Bret and his 24/7 obsession, someone's not going to be nearly as shocked as they would have been to meet someone in RL who just wears a diaper once in a while for fun.

yeah but they will think that if you wear diapers you must be like babybrett..

it would be really nice if there was a documentary that showed the casual wearers, but would they want to out themselves?

I'd have to think about it

yeah but they will think that if you wear diapers you must be like babybrett..

it would be really nice if there was a documentary that showed the casual wearers, but would they want to out themselves?

I'd have to think about it

Please, read the whole thread, not just the last post, before you comment on one out-of-context statement.

My point is, the reason the shows are at this level now is because the "garden variety" diaper wearers and other relatively "normal" ABDL's have already been on the talk show circuit (Donahue, Jerry Springer, Tyra Banks, and several others) and they're "passe" as far as the industry is concerned. Hell, compared to Brett, Riley's spot looked pretty normal. Compared to Stanley with a play date and a "recruited" Mommy (God only knows what sort of freak they'd dig up to play that role if one didn't volunteer), Brett might start looking relatively tame.

In short, "Man bites Dog" is a moving target, and today's version always leaves yesterday's version looking like old news...

Guest diaperboykcmo

@wbdaddy, how do you really fell about babybrett. I still haven't figured it out after the 10th babybrett bashing. Could you please tell me how you really feel!!

Here we go again :o Let me make this clear and easy to understand-

THERE WILL BE NO PERSONAL ATTACKS HERE

I'm not going to name names, but I am out of patience with a number of people here. This is not a message about "If you don't have something nice to say then say nothing" although that is a good concept. This about the concept of debating and discussing. Your ideas and thoughts are welcome until you get personal <_<

Support or oppose the idea or concept being discussed- not the person who you think that about. Give reasons to support your position so that others will understand you. If you must use someone as an example then do so with respect :mellow:

Everyone has an equal right to be here and post here. Everyone has an equal right to believe what they want to believe here. Everyone has a right to agree or disagree here. You even have a right to like or dislike anyone you want to here. But you don't have the right to bash anyone here :huh:

If you cannot keep the concept you want to address seperated from any person or persons, then mention the person as an example only if you have no other way to make your point clear :closedeyes:

For those who do not understand I'll give you a theroetical example. Say this was a thread about someone who went on TV to advocate their wearing diapers in public over their street clothing. Say you think this is a bad idea for our image as ABDL's. Then post why you think this, such as "Mr.ZZZZ's TV episode made us all look bad. I believe that diapers should be worn properly, under clothing and not over it because that's what they were designed for. When someone goes on TV they should consider how others feel and make it clear that most of us are different, which this person did not do very well." And when Mr.ZZZZ responds he should say something like "I can see where you might think this. I did say that and was promised this would be made clear but they edited all that out without my knowledge" or "I don't think this made us look as bad as the last ABDL person who was on that show- they wore very heavily soiled diapers with nothing over them, and what I wanted to show was that one can wear diapers without using them while clearly being diapered. I think you are being too sensitive based on everyone else's position here" B)

Nobody was being attacked or disparaged by posting like that, and everyone's thoughts and concepts are clear as are the reasons for them. You can try to convince someone of your position but you must not expect or demand that they agree, even if they are the sole voice advocating their position. Had our fictional "Mr.ZZZZ" said that all ABDL's were like him on the show, then you could state that this is clearly wrong based on the fact that everyone seems to agree that he was wrong- that is not a personal attack; but if you just blatantly said "Mr.ZZZZ is a liar" and nothing more, then that IS a personal attack because you gave no reason for your belief and you mentioned the guy directly :bash:

I don't want to have to shut this thread down. I don't even want to have to give out some warn points or temporarily ban some people's ability to post. But if this thread continues on the course it is on I am going to take action and it will be widespread. I am PO'ed and more than disappointed at some of you who normally behave a lot better than this. You've let someone get under your skin and you've responded badly to that. You don't have to do or say anything here- there is nobody making you post but you. If you want a good reputation you'll do far better to not respond personally to someone who disagrees with you. If someone posts what you believe is an attack on you then post nothing in reply and hit the report button instead; that's what it's there for ;)

Geez, sometimes I wonder why I want to Mod this forum- times like this are no fun at all for me.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

@wbdaddy, how do you really fell about babybrett. I still haven't figured it out after the 10th babybrett bashing. Could you please tell me how you really feel!!

True or false:

Brett being fed baby food in an adult-sized highchair was more extreme than Riley Kilo lying in an adult-sized crib.

This was the only point I was making, and it has nothing to do with how I feel about Brett personally.

Please note, I also observed that a play date involving Stanley and some AB to be named later, with a Mommy that was recruited by the producers of the show, would certainly be more extreme than even what was shown of Brett on Dr. Phil.

PS:

Whatever discussion happened between me and Brett in that thread was exactly that - discussion between me and Brett, not "babybrett bashing". I'm sorry you're so offended (on his behalf?) by my assessments of the evidence provided.

True or false:

Brett being fed baby food in an adult-sized highchair was more extreme than Riley Kilo lying in an adult-sized crib.

I'd have to go with False on this one.... IMO there is virtually no difference between the two. They are two perfectly fine examples of the AB/DL community enjoying themselves.... and not hurting anybody.